A miko asking for donations.

I've been on Balmung for a few months now but havent sadly gotten much time to rp yet. So now that my schedule is lighting up I will finally throw myself out here: 

1714a60b1d.jpg

Imari is a shrine maiden hailing from Othard who now works as a freelance-monster hunter for a  steady income to settle down somewhere. She is quite an odd type who is torn inbetween her selfish and greedy self and the altruistic-disciplined upbringing she has taken with her from her old home. 

She currently resides in and around Ul'dah and frequently stalks the adventurers' Guild for rumors or jobs and possible donations, even if she will deny the last part fervently!

I am mainly looking for: (IC)

Comrades:

Whether to take down bigger opponents together, rest and boast about past victories or simply share time with, this section is quite broad. (Note, allowing her to drink any alcoholic beverage may not be too smart) 

Other exiles:

To reminisce about the old times, lend aid if it is needed or finding old friends, a few somewhat longer arcs could be made from this. Feel free to PM if interested!

Other Miqo'te:

While Imari is a seeker Miqo'te, her parent from a young age was a Hyur, her upbringing vastly different from that of others of her race. A lot of interesting talks and conflicts could spark from this, so prodding the odd background is appreciated!

Religious Characters/Magic users:

Imari was raised with a religious view very different from the world she lives in now, many terms are still somewhat foreign to her, many gods she does not know or even acknowledge. Many fun times of intense theological debates (from the origin of aether to "My god could beat up your god") to be had!

(OOC)

Partners from the EU or US if they have time in the afternoon/early evenings, my timezone is GMT+1. I really am not too picky. 

Have a good day and I am looking forward to your responses!

Update: I completely forgot that I had a draft for her character wiki still on my desktop. It is now uploaded after a bit of editing, feel free to check it out!

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Imari_no_Toyo

Thanks for everyone for the interest!

Since my vacation is going to start next week and I have most stuff out of the way Toyo will be active around Thanalan much more on her own personal venture. 

If anyone wants to set up something just pm me here or find me ingame!