~*~ Lalafell Tea Party - April 22nd, 2016 ~*~ All Races Invited; Goblins Included!

[align=center]*** Please check this thread periodically for updates, thank you! ***[/align]

[align=center]CgqX9SJU4AEv9re.jpg:large[/align]

[align=center]~*~ Event Poster made by Hermione Jean ~*~[/align]

Greetings everyone! The Netlink of Eorzean Taverns is please to present the second annual Lalafell Tea Party. Unfortunately, because of Rowena's hectic schedule with the success of her business, we were not able to secure the location used in the previous year. However, the Black Rabbit Traders have kindly invited us to host the tea party at the Mih Khetto's Amphiteatre! The theme for this year will be inspired by Lewis Caroll's & Tom Burton's Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass, and features light/bold/pastel colors, florae and the season of Spring.

In additional to the new location, we will also be implementing something new this year called a "currency exchange". Our guests and patrons will need to exchange gil in order to participate in all the activities and games, as well as, to purchase items at the cafe and from our vendors at the tea party. The currency exchange pricing can be found in the details below.

*** Please note that you don't have to be a roleplayer nor a Lalafell to attend or participate in the event, but having proper dining etiquette is appreciated. Thank you for your understand. Hope to see you at the tea party!

[align=center]Event Details[/align]

Date/Time: April 22nd @ 3pm Central Time to 9pm Central Time (GMT -6)

Attendence: All races including goblins; trolls are NOT allowed!

Dress Code: Casual to Formal - Light, Pastel or Bold Colors (Black/White if nothing else)

Theme: Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass || Lewis Carroll & Tim Burton visits Eorzea for tea in the Spring.

Currency Exchange: 100 gil = 1 Pearl Chocolate

[align=center]L-T-P Event Schedule - All Central Time (GMT -6)[/align]

3:00 pm - Opening Announcments, Vendor Setup Time

3:15-3:45 pm - Lalafell Hide & Seek

3:30-6:00 pm - Dealer's Alley & Gamer's Crossing Opens

4:00-7:00 pm - "Plains and Dunes" Cafe Opens

5:00 pm - Event Showcase - "Primal Auction Petite" w/ Compagnie d'Dravania

6:00 pm - Dealer's Alley & Gamer's Crossing Closed

6:30 pm - Fashion Show & Talent Contest Late Registration Closed

7:00 pm - Fashion Show, L-T-P Cafe Closed

8:00 pm - Talent Contest

9:00 pm - Closing Announcements

[align=center]L-T-P Activities and Games[/align]

L-T-P Hide & Seek || “March of the Blue Orchid” - Five Lalafells are hidden throughout Old Gridania. Can you seek them out? The hiding Lalafells will be indicated by a yellow "looking for meld" marker next to their names. This game doesn't involve prizes, but those who play this game will receive tokens given by the Lalafells that can be used to exchange for free Pearl Chocolates that can be used at the tea party. 1-4 Token(s) = 5 P.C. Each || 5 Tokens = 30 P.C. Total

*** There is also a chance to win one of three Primal Minions. Details TBA at the tea party!

~*~ List of Hidden Lalafells ~*~

• Super Mario
  • Punkin Wunkin
  • Luluma Luma'
  • Ralin Thalin
  • Isidor Deartisa

*** We are seeking Lalafells interested in being hiders for this activity. Please contact Raltz Waltz within game, at the "Balmung Lalafell Network" on Discord or reply to this thread if you're interested for details, thank you!

[align=center]~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~[/align]

Event Showcase || "Primal Auction Petite" w/ Compagnie d'Dravania - ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

"The members of Compagnie d'Dravania have come to spread word of their upcoming auction! With our Primal Auction Petite we will be offering the cutest of crafted toys likened to the primals. We will also have one-two music sheets as well. Join us for the latest item trends across Eorzea!" - Iieha Beautemps, Head Advisor of Compagnie d'Dravania

~*~ List of Auction Items ~*~

• Ifrit Primal Minion
  • Garuda Primal Minion
  • Titan Primal Minion
  • Leviathan Primal Minion
  • Two Primal Music Sheets - TBA!

L-T-P Fashion Show || “Ballet of Petals and Butterflies” - The flowers in Nophica's garden bloom once again, putting on a astonishing array of colorful petals as the butterflies fly about. Do you possess such same natural unrivaled beauty?

Each participant will be asked to prepare two outfits that represent the season Spring while making an allusion to the tea party theme. You may used any in-game functions, macros, abilities/spells and minions to display your fashion. Criteria for the judging will be based on Creativity, Originality and Symbolism on how well the theme is presented. Pastel colored outfits and being a Lalafell are NOT required to participate in the Fashion Show. Good luck to everyone and may you dazzle us with your beautiful petals!

~*~ Fashion Show Prizes ~*~

• First Place: Morpho Minion
  • Second Place: Gestahl Minion
  • Third Place: Fat Cat Minion

~*~ List of Judges ~*~

• Ms Fury, The Fearless Lalafell
  • Thiji Higuri, Mythril Prince of the Higuri Regalia
  • Dadata Data, Gilded Pony Production Manager

~*~ Click here to register for the Fashion Show! ~*~

L-T-P Talent Contest || "Waltz of the White Lilies and Red Roses" - Directed by the whistling winds of Spring, the trees and flowers of the Black Shroud join together in song and dance. Are you gifted with such natural talent that could be considered a force of nature?

The talents presented of those who enter the contest will include, but are not limited to: Singing, Dancing, Acting (Theatre), Poetry and Storytelling. Contestants will be judged based on the Preparation, Originality and Overall Theme. Each category can be scored between 1-10 points for a max total 30 points. Please keep in mind "theme" is relating to the event's theme; being a Lalafell is NOT required to participate in the Talent Contest.. Good luck to all contestants and may you show us that your talent is not only just a force to be reckon with, but one that is also to be marveled and praise!

~*~ Click here to register for the Talent Contest! ~*~

~*~ Talent Contest Prizes ~*~

• First Place: 100,000 Gil
  • Second Place: 75,000 Gil
  • Third Place: 50,000 Gil

~*~ List of Judges ~*~

• TBA!
  • TBA!
  • TBA!

*** Early registrants for both the Fashion Show or Talent Contest will receive a will receive a Bronze Ingot token that can be traded for a stack of 25 Pearl Chocolates with the Currency Exchange Booth! Those who wish to participate in either events on the day of the tea party can sign-up at the Registration Booth.

[align=center]"Gamer's Crossing" Mini-Games[/align]

We will be adding a new section to the tea party this year called "Gamer's Crossing" where our guest can play mini-games and win various prizes. Below is a list of the mini-games we will have near the pond by The Whistling Miller. The amount of pearl chocolates to play each game will vary depending on the Game Master so please ask for the cost of the game. Good luck and have fun!

The Mimic Master - Mimic the leader in this challenging mini-game! As the leader does an emote, you too shall follow suit! Although easy as this may seem, is it easy as it sounds? After each turn, more and more emotes will be added on to the chain! Can you keep up and become a Master of Mimicry?!

Spar 'N Par || "Battle on a Small Bridge" - For those interested in a more daring sport, there will be a fencing game on the small bridge near the pond by the Whistling Miller. It is opened to both gentlemen and ladies alike. Test you skills at besting your opponent in this gallant activity of poise and elegance.

[align=center]"Plains & Dunes" Cafe Menu[/align]

Below is a list of possible food items that will be served at the Plains & Dunes cafe for the tea party. Please do keep in mind that the actual available choices might be limited should the chefs run out of stock. So we will be operating on a "first come, first served" basis. Thank you for your understanding!

[align=center][Menu Key]

P.C. = Pearl Chocolate

R.P. = Reduced (Market) Price

M.P. = Market Price

~*~ Tea & Beverages ~*~

Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Grape Juice - 1 P.C.

Chammoile Tea, Mulled Tea - 2 P.C.

Isghardian Tea - R.P.

Pineapple Juice, Chocolate Milk, Triple Cream Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Spiced Cider - M.P.

~*~ Soups & Stews ~*~

Stone Soup, Pea Soup, Mutton Stew, Antelope Stew and Raptor Stew - 2 P.C.

Fish Soup, Emerald Soup, Orobon Stew, Beef Stew - 3 P.C.

Cawl Cennin (Leek), Ratatouille(Veggie) - 4 P.C.

Beet and Baked Onion Soup, Clam Chowder - R.P.

Bouillabaisse (Fish/Seafood Soup), Chilled Popoto Soup, Shark Fin Soup, Seafood and Angler Stew - M.P.

~*~ Hors D'oeuvres & Cuisines ~*~

Raw Oyster (& Cocktail Sauce) - 1 P.C.

Cheese Risotto, Baked Sole, Shephard’s Pie, Eel Pie - 2 P.C.

Dodo Omelette, Mashed Popotoes, Salmon Meuniere, Salt Cod Puffs - 3 P.C.

Trapper's Quiche - 5 P.C.

Royal Eggs, Dhalmel Gratin, Pan-fried Mahi-Mahi, Black Truffle Risotto- R.P.

Spinach Quiche, Roast Canard, Flint Caviar, Oyster Confit, Peperoncino, Boscaiola Pasta - M.P.

~*~ Sweets & Pastries ~*~

Ginger Cookie, Honey Muffin, Crumpet, La Noscean Toast

Apple Tart, Blood Currant Tart, Pastry Fish - 3 P.C

Tomato Pie, Rolanberry Cheesecake, Sohm Al Tart - R.P.

Snurbleberry Tart, Creme Brulee, Almond Cream Croissant - M.P.[/align]

[align=center][Cafe Chefs]

Kerori Perori, The Poetic Patissier

K'riska Lyft a.k.a. The Dude

Allarde Maxen, The Seafood Gourmand

Nauna Valtannia a.k.a. Princess Fluffybutt

[/align]

[align=center]"Dealer's Gallery" Merchants/Vendors[/align]

Another section to the tea party that we will be adding is the "Dealer's Gallery" where we will have an assortment of merchants and vendors selling their wares both low and high in market value. Items that are lower in market value will be exchange using Pearl Chocolates while those higher in market value will be sold at either reduced or market price. Please ask each of the merchants/vendors individually how they have priced their wares. Thank you for business and support!

Garments and Arms - Weapons, Clothes & Jewelry

• "Stars and Baubles" - Jewelry || M'iranne Dawnbreeze
  • "Bonnets and Ribbons" - Pastel Hats and Handcrafted Necklaces || Hux Delorae

Arts and Crafts - Gathering & Crafting Items

• "Starfall Apiary" - Organic Honey and Homemade Soap || Dezmond Neophytos & A'mahri Kahz
  • "Jayebird's Fabulous Paintings" - IC/OCC Character Sketches || Jayemont Toroe
  • "Compagnie d'Dravania Resources" - Orchestrion Rolls || Iieha Beautemps

Sundries and Miscellanies - Tools, Toys, & Trinkets

• "Pompom Pyrotechnics" - Fireworks and Sparklers || Don Pom
  • "Rora's Remedies" - Potions and Restoratives || Y'hrora Ashake

*** Seeking vendors for the tea party! Please send a /tell to Raltz Waltz or Hermione Jean for details, thank you!

[align=center]Lalafell Tea Party Event Staff[/align]

[align=center]

King of Merriment & Recreation (Activities) - Raltz Waltz

Queen of Radiance & Jubilee (Activities) - Isidor Deartisa

King of Luminance & Shadows (Marketing) - Garza Redwing

Queen of Colors & Shapes (Marketing) - Hermione Jean

King of Antiquity & Perception (Entertainment) - Aran Sutorei

Queen of Linguistics & Expression (Entertainment) - W'aelwyn Turrel

King of Balms & Incense (Catering) - Dantotsu Terrene

Queen of Fragrance & Spices (Catering) - Nataylea Terrene

King of Mythril & Textiles (Treasury) - Thiji Higuri

Queen of Beauty & Gemstones (Treasury) - Ms Fury

King of Mountains & Trees (Security) - Kyuzo Akechi

Queen of Flora & Fauna (Security) - Chill Fetus

[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

Greetings everyone! This post will be updated with any current news involving the development of this event. Please check this thread occasionally for updates, thank you!

1) ALL EVENT STAFF POSITIONS FILLED!

2) Now accepting early registrations for the Fashion Show and Talent Contest. Please visit the event page for the registration form link. Good luck to all participants!

3) Seeking Lv. 30-50+ CUL for the "Plains & Dunes" cafe between 4:00-7:00 PM CST on April 22nd @ Old Gridania. Being a Lalafell is NOT required. Please message Raltz Waltz or Icequeen White within the game, or respond to this thread if you're interested.

4) Seeking merchants and vendors for the "Dealer's Gallery" that are interested selling their wares 3:30-6:00 PM CST on April 22nd @ Old Gridania. Please message Raltz Waltz or Jujuno Juno within the game, or respond to this thread if you're interested.

5) Looking to hire about 1-2 photographers for the event to take pictures that will be posted on Clan Moguri's Tumblr page for public access to our guests. Photographers will be paid 5,000 by the hour.

*** If you are interested in assisting or helping out with the event. Please see one of the listed coordinators listed above. Any contributions and donations are appreciated and will be documented appropriately within the event post. For any other inquires and questions, please respond to this thread and it shall be answered in a timely manner. Please look forward to the tea party and thank you for your support!

First of all, Thanks for inviting GP, we love attending social events.

Second of all, Raeje is extremely intrigued by "Queen of Linguistics" 

What exactly does this position involve? 

Raeje is splendid with syntzax, 

She is a lyrical lexicon,

She's a major wordy nerdy, and a bard to boot, so please contact me with whatever this position entails, whether it be a competition that she must enter, or just something she has to show up and do.

First of all, Thanks for inviting GP, we love attending social events.

Second of all, Raeje is extremely intrigued by "Queen of Linguistics" 

What exactly does this position involve? 

Raeje is splendid with syntzax, 

She is a lyrical lexicon,

She's a major wordy nerdy, and a bard to boot, so please contact me with whatever this position entails, whether it be a competition that she must enter, or just something she has to show up and do.

You're welcome! The "Queen of Linguistics & Expression" is the event staff position in charge of entertainment for the Lalafell Tea Party. That position has just been recently appointed to W'aelwyn Turrel of Gilded Pony .

I'll be bringing Sasaca Saca by to give a hand with security as well, I've chatted with Nataylea about it already. I also take a lot of pictures at events and can put together a flyer for Tumblr if you need help with that. 

Looking forward to the tea party!

I'll be bringing Sasaca Saca by to give a hand with security as well, I've chatted with Nataylea about it already. I also take a lot of pictures at events and can put together a flyer for Tumblr if you need help with that. 

Looking forward to the tea party!

Glad to have your help with the tea party and any publicity for the event is appreciated. See you at the tea party!

L-T-P Event Staff has been updated! The remaining position we're looking to fill is the "King of Luminance & Shadows (Marketing)". Please contact Raltz Waltz within the game, in the Balmung Lalafell Network or respond to the this thread for more information about the position if you're interested. You do not need to be a Lalafell to be on the event staff. Thank you and see you all at the tea party!

Aw man Illust would kill to go to this! Too bad it happens during my entire work shift /wrist

Yea... Sorry that you won't be able to attend the tea party. An event is always better with more people. Honestly, when I was planning this, I was debating if I should or shouldn't move it to a weekend, but I was also trying to avoid overlapping over other roleplaying events. /comfort =c

Aw man Illust would kill to go to this! Too bad it happens during my entire work shift /wrist

Yea... Sorry that you won't be able to attend the tea party. An event is always better with more people. Honestly, when I was planning this, I was debating if I should or shouldn't move it to a weekend, but I was also trying to avoid overlapping over other roleplaying events. /comfort =c

Hopefully I can attend the next one~

I signed Raeje up for a 10 minute slot of poetry. I'm hoping she can perform 3 poems in that time.

Thanks for registering early! W'aelwyn should have given you a Bronze Ingot so that you can exchange for Pearl Chocolates to use at the event. Good luck on your performance!

Greetings everyone! This post will be updated with any current news involving the development of this event. Please check this thread occasionally for updates, thank you!

1) ALL EVENT STAFF POSITIONS FILLED!

2) Now accepting early registrations for the Fashion Show and Talent Contest. Please visit the event page for the registration form link. Good luck to all participants!

3) Seeking Lv. 30-50+ CUL for the Lalafell Tea Party RP Cafe between 4:00-7:00 PM CST on April 22nd @ Old Gridania. Being a Lalafell is NOT required. Please respond to the thread if you're interested.

4) Seeking for merchants/vendors that would like to sell their wares 3:30-6:00 PM CST on April 22nd @ Old Gridania. Being a Lalafell is NOT required. Please respond to the thread if you're interested.

5) Looking to hire about 1-2 photographers for the event to take pictures that will be posted on Clan Moguri's Tumblr page for public access to our guests. Photographers will be paid 5,000 by the hour.

*** If you are interested in assisting or helping out with the event. Please see one of the listed coordinators listed above. Any contributions and donations are appreciated and will be documented appropriately within the event post. For any other inquires and questions, please respond to this thread and it shall be answered in a timely manner. Please look forward to the tea party and thank you for your support!

EVENT INFORMATION UPDATED!!!

I have a few good shots. Nothing from before the fashion show, because I couldn't be there, but I have quite a few shots of the fashion show, a couple of Ms Fury's fight, and a few of the dance off at the end. I also have some shots of the audience that I can post too. I'm heading to bed, but I have to stay off work tomorrow, so I will make sure I get them on the tumblr.

I had fun though. Thanks again for another event.

I have a few good shots. Nothing from before the fashion show, because I couldn't be there, but I have quite a few shots of the fashion show, a couple of Ms Fury's fight, and a few of the dance off at the end. I also have some shots of the audience that I can post too. I'm heading to bed, but I have to stay off work tomorrow, so I will make sure I get them on the tumblr.

I had fun though. Thanks again for another event.

Thank you very much for attending to the event. I'm glad you were feeling better and was able to make it. It was great to listen to your poetry, I loved the second one since it made me laugh. Hope to see you at future events! - Happy hunting and safe adventuring, Raltz Waltz

Brighteyes Mamasha was gracious to be our photographer for the afternoon and evening. Please visit his Tumblr page to view the pictures he took during the tea party...

http://brighteyesmamamasha.tumblr.com/

Also, Raeje Draeka from the Gilded Pony took some pictures during the Fashion Show and Talent Contest as well. Please visits his Tumblr page for another artistic perspective...

http://raeje-draeka.tumblr.com/

Thank you very much to the both of them for being our photographers for the event!