Snowflake Ashai

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Snowflake Ashai[ working on wiki template].[ real name R'Inari Ashai.]
  • Primary character: Snowflake Ashai[ for now. If things really hit up rp wise, I will definitely be working on another character ].
  • Linkshells:TEXT HERE
  • Primary RP linkshell:TEXT HERE

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
     medium to heavy.If I am not working on quests and somewhat oddly and ocd ishly on cooking[ must.stop.cannot.stop.help.], then I am more than happy to go heavy. Easiest way, is to bump me via pm and ask. I won't bite- right off the bat, that is.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I prefer story oriented, character and plot driven rp. Nothing against those who do enjoy combat rp, just not for me.

• Views on IC romance:
    Hmm. My character is a courtesan, with a -very- well hidden sensitive side.She does what she does to survive, and, sometimes, she truly enjoys the people she works for.It might be interesting to have her fall in love against all common sense, and in spite of her plans. I can definitely enjoy it- charm me and we will see =)
    * Not opposed to ERP, due to her career choice. But spam me with descriptions of your pulsating member and how it ye olde throbbes, you'll get blacklisted faster than you reach reach for the Aveeno.: sweet smile:

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Open. Would love some family ties, friendships ,etc. PM me, either in game or here.
  • I'm seeing this as my character has left -everything- behind, to begin her life over in U. She has seen nothing but despair ,poverty, desperation. as she is very young, she is blaming those factors for -everything-, the way teenagers tend to do..Find a scapegoat.Any scapegoat.
  • She has told herself she will-never- go back to the Springs, and the traditional, hunter's way of life. You could say she is very blinded by Ul'dah right now, and everything she has seen- which is not much. Think country mouse/city mouse. Money!Fashion!Crowds!Delicious snackies!Night life!
  • Becoming a courtesan is probably not the -brightest- of her ideas, but she currently has a one track mind- much like the men she sees eyeing up her sleek, golden, feline body.
  • Would not mind brother/sister/cousin, perhaps also new to the urban ways, perhaps from back home sent to bring her back, perhaps orphaned and coming to live with her.Open to ideas =).

• Views on lore:
    While somewhat new to lore, I am very adaptable, and have been roleplaying many, many years. Always dig learning new things, if I'm making a fool of myself ,then TELL ME BY GOD11. However, I do not treat Lore with capital L, bible like reverence, angels strumming rp harps with dipped in the ink of Lorewisdom fingers. Chill.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    OOC is marked by (()). i just tilted my head; does that look slightly vagina-esque?I think it does.:|

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:central
  • Contact info: in game, via the forums, Skype as needed.

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]