Aloha from Eloah

Eloah

Hiya,

Relatively new guy here in terms of FF XIV. Been playing only a couple of months but I love the game thoroughly. Decided to dip my toes in the RP end of the pool as well, or at least lurk and observe. I'm a long time RPer both in pnp's and mmo's. Haven't really participated in MMO rp for a long time due to some negative experiences, but since I found the general community in FF to be friendly, decided to risk it and check out the RP scene as well. I will be on the Light/Very Light end of the spectrum but don't hesitate to come and say hi if you feel like it. I can be usually found in Limsa or Idyllshire.

EVE Online taught me an important lesson about sharing personal details with strangers on the internet, so won't be delving more into my backgrounds. If you wanna know more, feel free to come say hi and get to know me :moogle:

See you around,

Eloah

Welcome aboard! I totally understand bad experiences in mmo RP, and I've only been rping here a few weeks, but so far I can attest to the community being super friendly and open over-all! I've had nothing but a good time so far.

Hope to see you in-game!