[NSFW] The Trail [Closed RP - OOC Welcome]

He had not left entirely. Paul was leaning against the wall just a few feet from the door. He walks back in, motions for the guards to restrain Ehvar at the table in the viewing room, which is perpendicular to the window to allow Ehvar to remember what’s at stake. He slides a stack of blank paper to Ehvar with a pen.

“Start writing.”

[align=center]* * * * *[/align]

“Let me make sure I have this all correct. Up until victim nine it was simply because you could. Then after you decided I would appreciate your work. So you decided to take victims who were close to me. The ribbons, the fingers, the oddities found as clues were merely a display part of a game you thought of in your head?  And the reason for Lissa is… because she wanted it. But… there’s still one thing missing. Did you rape M’lissa Keht approximately three years ago?”

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehvar gave a curious tilt of his head. His wrists were red and irritated, but thanks to Tsuki’s negotiation skills, the bindings had been loosened for his comfort. She stood like a silent statue nearby and surveyed the situation with that dead stare of hers. But she said nothing to protest what Ehvar wrote down, though he swore he could feel her anger swell somewhere beneath that flat, scaled face of hers. It was impossible to tell what she was really feeling.

His own golden gaze looked over the page he had filled with.. Everything. He held nothing back. Why bother at this point? He had written down where each girl was found. Why her specifically. What he had done to acquire them.. What he did once he had. All the way from number one to the final number eleven, M’lissa.

“The ribbons were for her. It was all for her, really,” Ehvar explained with a small shrug and a smile on his face. “Lissy always did like bows.” But when the last question was asked -- when the word rape popped up in relation to Lissa? The smile was dropped immediately and a sour, disgusted look showed itself on his face.

“I did not do that to anyone. And not Lissy. She loves me. Like I said, I was just doing what she wanted.”

He nods slowly. Paul was nearly finished. He makes a few notes and then says, “Do you know what sexual intercourse is when it is performed without someone’s consent? That is the definition of rape. Your indictment will be tomorrow. Please look forward to it.”

He collects the documents and stands. He says to Tsuki, “You have two minutes and then it’s back to the cell.” Then to the guards, “Make sure the coeurl is treated.”

Then Paul exits and makes his way down the hall to start his mountain of paperwork.