Nastume Isuka

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Natsume Isuka 
  • Primary character: Natsume Isuka
  • Linkshells:None
  • Primary RP linkshell:None

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium to heavy. I love to rp, so I'm up for it most of the time. Though I do prefer long term, story driven rp, I also enjoy more relaxed things, hanging out at a bar (preferably not the Quicksand).

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    RP combat is fun, or can be. Godmoding and being invicible is annoying and I'd rather not engage if that's going to be the way of it. I am more than happy to take injuries in any capacity from a nick up to, but not limited to, possible lose of limb, if combat has escalated that direction, I will likely have concerns if it's a tavern brawl and you try to chop off my arm. I draw the line at perma death for now. 

• Views on IC romance:
    Sure! If the story leads to that. I don't want to force relationships to reach this point and would prefer it to occur more naturally or organically. I think IC romance can be just as character developing as conflict can. I also believe that sometimes relationships don't work out and things have to be broken off, this is also good character building so I do not take it personal. Please respect that IC/OOC line though.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Yes, please! I would LOVE some family ties, friends, blasts from the past (for Nat that would be completely terrifying lol)

• Views on lore:
    Lore is good! I'm rather new so I don't claim to know much of it but I am more than willing to adjust if something I'm  doing is completely out of the realm of possibility. That being said, I also believe in light lore-bending, in that it of course needs to be plausible at the least, I get a little nervous around something completely outrageous, but I do my best not to hinder someone else's play styles, I just may not interact with a character much if I'm not comfortable. Just as I respect people's wish to do the same if they don't feel comfortable with something I'm doing.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    /say is usually IC unless in some form of brackets; (()), (), [[]], [], )), (( etc
    /emote is probably IC unless including one of the forms of ooc brackets above.
    /Linkshell would depend on the linkshell
    /FC usually ooc unless otherwise noted
    /P depends on the setting. 

III. Other Info 

•  

• Timezone:Easter: EST or EDT

• Contact info:Here, ingame, tumblr (HERE)

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]