Skype RP Session?

Xenedra

A bunch of us are already in a Skype conversation chatting silly things at each other daily, so I thought why not take a night to actually RP? I personally feel like there are a bunch of people I've been getting to know OOC, but have little to no contact with IC and I would like to remedy this!

We could make it a canon rp, probably the easier way to do this would be to place it before the time skip timeline-wise, OR we could make it non-canon and then all options become a bit more open. A non-canon session would give newer members a chance to wet their feet on their characters if they haven't had a chance yet, without setting anything in stone, while a canon session could establish actual character ties to use later. I'm up for either~ There are also a number of scenarios we could go with. We could run an adventuring mission, we could all random meet on a ferry or, of course, the ever popular fall-back: tavern RP : P. And the list goes on, so if you have a better idea, please suggest!

As for a day, I'd suggest a night on the weekend, just to make it easier for people to attend without scheduling around each other. If we come together fast enough, maybe we can even have one this weekend.

WHO: Us!

WHAT: Non-Canon RP!

WHERE: Skype; Soliloquy Tavern, Pre-Bahamut

WHEN: Sunday January 27th, 8:00 PM EST

WHY: Fun! Testing out new characters! Making acquaintances!

If you want to participate, poke me (or anyone else you may know who's in the chat) on Skype, DreadPirateXen, and I'll add you to the convo.

Alternatively, I'm up for individual RP sessions in Skype (or AIM, or whatever!), as well! I'm sure there are others who feel the same, so I thought I'd establish a list here of people open for it so that we all have a clue : P.

Skype RP is a GO!:

Xenedra Ambreaus - DreadPirateXen

Mtoto Wamoto - mtotowamoto

Shawnzy - tehshawnzy

A-well~ There seems to be a fair amount of interest, though no one else has suggested any ideas or times, so I'm just going to pick us a combo and we can go from there!

WHO: Us!

WHAT: Non-Canon RP!

WHERE: Skype; Soliloquy Tavern, Pre-Bahamut

WHEN: Sunday January 27th, 8:00 PM EST

WHY: Fun! Testing out new characters! Making acquaintances!

Yes, it's tavern rp, which I know some people have an aversion to, but it's a place to start. Doesn't mean we have to stay there : P. For those who are not familiar, Soliloquy Tavern is a player created pub/performance house in Limsa Lominsa similar to the Mineral Concern, but without all the whores : D! Hopefully this will be an ongoing thing, so if you can't show up right at 8, don't be afraid to show up anyway. If you want to participate, poke me (or anyone else you may know who's in the chat) on Skype, DreadPirateXen, and I'll add you to the convo.