Persona 4 Arena

Seems several of us have picked up this title by now at least. I can think of five of us off hand. I was wondering if anyone else had this title for PS3? If so we could have a little RPC tournament or such. I'm not sure if we'd have a prize or anything but could be fun.

Player Name | PSN name

Nel - auroraflair

Abigor - Chain00000

Selene - apolloonfire

Nahue - twicebakedtater

Manari - SwordsmanOrion

Teveriel - DimmuBurgerKing

Pending 2 more people minimum I could start up a Tournament (with Kylin and the mod's blessings) and call it the "RPC GRAND PRIX!"

*****************[Edit 1/26/2013]************************

I got the go ahead from Kylin so I'd like to start work on making this a fun little tourny for the RPC! I've gotten an ok from one member to help voice over a trailer for the event and I'd love if those involved could send me a good 2/3 body shot of their character (preferably good lighting) and a silly / insulting nickname for yourself so we can write the script and make the video. I'm going to aim for the vent to be held around the end of Feb unless there are any objections.

Please note there are only six at this time but more are welcome. Eight would mean I don't have to figure out Round Robin rules. @_@;

Selene (Chie) vs. Nel (Labrys)

[bBvideo 425,350]

[/bBvideo]

Abigor (Aigis) vs. Nel (Mitsuru)

[bBvideo 425,350]

[/bBvideo]

Abigor (Naoto) vs. Nel (Labrys)

[bBvideo 425,350]

[/bBvideo]

I wouldn't worry about it Teverial, I suck at it too. I played it for about a week at launch and then stopped until I finished P4 (which I decided to wait for Golden to play, so I'm really far behind). But we're in a similar boat where Nel's just gonna beat the hell out of us.

I wouldn't worry about it Teverial' date=' I suck at it too. I played it for about a week at launch and then stopped until I finished P4 (which I decided to wait for Golden to play, so I'm really far behind). But we're in a similar boat where Nel's just gonna beat the hell out of us.[/quote']

Oh, okay. At least I'll be in good company on the starboard bow of the S.S. Beatdown. :approve:

I've been playing through Golden as well during lulls at work. xD My days are pretty much filled with shadows and social links lately.

I got the go ahead from Kylin so I'd like to start work on making this a fun little tourny for the RPC! I've gotten an ok from one member to help voice over a trailer for the event and I'd love if those involved could send me a good 2/3 body shot of their character (preferably good lighting) and a silly / insulting nickname for yourself so we can write the script and make the video. I'm going to aim for the vent to be held around the end of Feb unless there are any objections.

Please note there are only six at this time but more are welcome. Eight would mean I don't have to figure out Round Robin rules. @_@;