A Future Break from RP (Three Weeks)

Do you like Quint?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Quint?

• Yes
    • No
    • ...Wait she's a doll?

[sorry if this is not the right location, I didn't see any good forum thread to post an absence]

Alright so as some people who know me in game or here may figure out by now, FF14 is a game i hardly do PVE in. But earlier today, I saw and was told by some pals that World of Warcraft: Legion will be dropping on August 30th. It is months away but I wish to spread this word out in the event someone was looking for any of the characters I RP as. That means the Pre-patch will be around possible May or June in which during that time my RP time on FF14 will be reduced a little more than it is now.

So I will be taking a break from RP on ff14 for about...three weeks maximum from August 30th onward. So I will not be able to help with the Grindstone/Attend and anyone else who has events planned among my friends have been notified as well thus far. Do note that once the first month of the expansion has calmed down and I worked out my schedule around it, i will see to it that I can continue healing on Quint at the grindstone when possible.

So stay beautiful and as always, I can't wait to see what new content will be added in my possible absence.

- Parth Makeo

P.S: For those unfamiliar with why I am announcing this early like this...Well there's a lot of work to be done now before the deadline. Best to get it out now.

>>DO NOT DISCUSS ABOUT THE GAMES IN THIS THREAD! 

THIS IS AN 'ABSENCE BY OTHER PRIORITY' THREAD! <<