Tin Man / Valia Rosa / Ralin Thalin

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Tin Man / Valia Rosa / Ralin Thalin (wikis are in my sig)

• Primary character: Valia Rosa is my "main" as far as gameplay purposes go (patch days are BIG deals for me, will probably not be doing RP at these times). I consider each of these my 'mains' (I have NPCs as well). All three are either in or through HW.

• Linkshells: too many OOC ones to list, but I would like more IC RP LS.

• Primary RP linkshell: Onion Right (IC for Messrs. Miscellany & Mundane FC)

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Varies greatly. I'm always down for some slice of life / shenanigans on any character. Since I am juggling three characters with very different IC personalities & stories, it may take me a moment to get really rolling with IC stuff (especially if I am playing as Valia). I relog to different characters often.

I'm always down for being background characters or part of other folks' stories, feel FREE to reach out to me in game or here for stuff. I will work with you!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

I am fine with either! Okay with scarring, not sure I'm okay with permanent loss of limb without damn good reason. Death not okay.

• Views on IC romance:

Yes.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

This may be a lot of fun (for Tin and Ralin especially).

• Views on lore:

I will do my damnedest to abide by lore, but am okay with a little flexibility. I may have a few "well, shit" moments if a new bit of lore is added that conflicts with what I'm using.

I'm definitely a low-key person when it comes to character stories. I do not use the WoL story as my own (closest I get is "I may have done a thing") and feel awkward RPing with those that do (I will do a "Wow! That's really amazing! Good luck to you out there!" if I encounter people that do.)

I do have some backstory / current story drama to keep things entertaining, of course.

eta: I love playing minor characters. I only add 'teh drama' to my story if I need to be a principal mover of a RP story arc. I am down for pretty much anything, serious to silly (Examples: Tin encountered slave traders in the desert and is determined to put a stop to that business, even if it costs him his life. He is also the biggest lightweight in Eorzea and will be really sloshed by the time everyone else starts getting tipsy. Ralin has had to deal with his Company leader selling cakes made of voidsent. He is also an academic and doing anthropological research into certain Eorzean societies. Valia set a guy up to be mugged. She is also being used as bait to catch a wanted murderer... who just happens to be her father and the one that attacked her and left her with permanent(?) brain damage.)

I'm not keen on anything that smacks of godmoding (phemonenal cosmic power, descended from gods, head of the Illuminati, Minfilia's left boob, etc.)

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

/s /em - For RP anyone can hear. I'll use /p for low voices that only my nearest group can hear and /r for whispers or stuff that doesn't need to be in /s (will also use these if we need to be able to see our chat amongst the crowd.) /ls (for RP ones ofc) is a linkpearl call.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Eastern

• My gameplay time is fairly flexible. I work a full time 9-to-5er, but otherwise I play a lot. I do deal with chronic illness, so sometimes I may not be well enough for any in-depth stuff. Feel free to send a /tell first to check if I'm free and relatively coherent. I also love helping run events, so feel free to reach out to me!