Hunter from Tailfeather

Hey everyone

I've been playing the game for a while, but new to role-playing.

Was wondering about how my character could identify more with a bowmage/hunter rather than a bard, so basically an bard without the songs.

Also was wondering about more everyday life in Tailfeather and their dealings with Ishgard, as I would like my character to be from there originally. 

Was wondering about how to make this more lore accurate.

Hi there. You don't have to identify with your in-game class or job at all! Many people use the classes as a base template for whatever they desire. So, for machinist, they could be a Lominsan gunner instead. My character is not a "paladin", even though I play as one, but instead just a very experienced swordsman.

Hi there. You don't have to identify with your in-game class or job at all! Many people use the classes as a base template for whatever they desire. So, for machinist, they could be a Lominsan gunner instead. My character is not a "paladin", even though I play as one, but instead just a very experienced swordsman.

Thanks for the reply :D

Hi all, 

for any of those wondering about tailfeather I've done some reading. 

From what I can tell there are a lot of people coming to Tailfeather to be part of the chocobo hunting community, as its sated to be very profitable. 

They seem to be rather autonomous, not falling directly under Ishgards control, having their own view on trading with the local beast tribe and the environment, though they make the most of their money through selling wild chocobo to Ishgard.  Their view on the environment is similar to that of Gridania, in that they do not over exploit the environment. 

It would also seem that they work in pairs of two. A more experienced hunter and someone acting as more of a trainee. 

The different camps they have seem to be for hunters that are on the hunt and need a place to rest, while not being able to return to the main camp. 

If some of the above is wrong or obvious and you feel that you can add more, please do. I might be missing something's, because it's already kinda late here, and I'm fairly tired.