• Characters: Uta Sakimuri, X'feng Vehren
  • Primary character: Uta Sakimuri
  • Linkshells: 
  • Primary RP linkshell: 

II. RP Style 

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Medium - Heavy. 

Views on RP combat and injuries:

No death or maiming unless expressly agreed to prior to the RP session. Injuries, including ones leaving scars, minor lasting effects or that entail a long recovery, are fine as long as they're discussed beforehand.

Views on IC romance:

If it develops naturally through RP or is plotted out beforehand, IC romance is perfectly fine! No ERP though, fade to black only!

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Family ties are fine as long as I'm reached out to beforehand. My characters' histories and family relationships are pretty well established, but there are a lot of grey areas. For Uta, her family was very much mixed up in the Doman rebellion, on both sides. She has three brothers, one of whom is a pacifist and healer, with the other two having been on opposite sides of the conflict. Her father was a samurai, her mother a white mage, both on the side of the rebellion. Uta has lost contact with all five, assuming them all lost in the razing of Doma by the Garlean Empire. For X'feng, most of her family is in Ul'dah and Thanalan, and she left them on bad terms to pursue life as a pugilist instead of the family business as a dancer and entertainer.

Views on lore:

I tend to stick as much to the lore as possible with my characters, though being new to RPing in Eorzea I do make mistakes and might need a little help sometimes! I have no problem RPing with people who bend the lore a bit, unless it's something completely out-there (for instance, a character from a different game-verse or something of that nature). Outrageous claims of character identity, such as claiming to be a primal incarnate or something, will usually be viewed by my characters as delusional constructs of a damaged mind. They'll go along though, so as not to be rude!  

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

When using FC and LS, rules are rules and I abide by whatever they are. If the group is IC, then I'll be IC. If OOC, then you'll be dealing with ME, the player! ;D

For general chat, I try to keep /say and emotes as IC as possible. Most of my OOC comments or chatter will usually be kept to either /party or /tells. If I make an OOC comment in general chat, it will always be surrounded by ((brackets)). 

III. Other Info 

• Servers: Midgardsormr, Mateus
  • Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: In game on any of my character names, PM me here, or find me on Telegram under "scarletwolfsong," or Discord under "Jassy#4620."

Edited by Jassy
Updated info for main character.
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Aaaaaand I'm back again for awhile!! Will be sticking around far longer if I can get involved in some good RP! ;) Will also be considering moving my current main, Uta, to either Mateus or another possible RP-heavy server since Midgardsormr isn't one. Hi again!! 😁