It's been a while! LF RP group :D

Howdy folks!

Some of you may have met me before. I'm banndsand. It's not my first time here, but I've been away so long I figured I should reintroduce myself and pose some questions here at the Welcome Desk!

A little about me: I'm a psych student in eastern Canada, my first language is French, and I have a pet dove. When I'm not studying, I make internet content and play lots of games. I've technically been into RP since I was like 9, but when it comes to MMO RP I've been doing it for only a few years. I tend to be pretty shy so I've been mostly a lurker in these years, haha, but I can assure you I've read over the do's and don't's of RP more times than I can count. o_o

(For more about me, feel free to check my previous introduction thread. Or just ask. I love answering questions.)

I first played FFXIV in late 2014, until a little after Heavensward, and I thoroughly loved it until the fall semester got crazy and I had to let my sub lapse for a while. I love the aesthetic. I love the races. I love the classes. I've missed it so much! But now it's summer break, and the only other MMO on my radar just isn't working for me, so I'm back. :)

In my time away, my old FC has vanished, so I'm looking for a new one, preferably focused mainly on RP and willing to answer any dumb questions I may have. I've got four pretty different characters, and I might be tweaking them a little (or getting rid of one or two) while I get to know them again, so I should be able to pretty easily fit at least one of 'em into any given FC genre. Though if this isn't the best place to ask about FCs, please let me know and I'll make an appropriate post elsewhere~

I'm looking forward to meeting and reacquainting myself with all the new and old faces around here. :D

Hello there, welcome back! :D Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

Hello there, welcome back! :D Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

Thanks :) I'd always seen HoD tags around and never ended up properly checking you guys out. You should be hearing from me presently.