We could use your help!

Hello, hello. The RPCV has gone pretty well so far but we would like to be on iTunes for greater convenience. We could use some suggestions on where to host our episodes that would allow us to post to iTunes. So far, we've hosted on a site called archive but it lacks an RSS feed (required for iTunes setup). I checked out Podbean but it severely limits bandwidth and file size on a free account. We would prefer a free method if at all possible. My website does not have much storage space; otherwise, I would host it. So, what do you guys think? Any Ideas?

What specifically do you guys need? For example, will a blog like WordPress or something work when it comes to publishing the podcast?

The RPC's host offers a ton of things I could install right here on our server. I just need to know exactly what programs can publish podcast stuff. I can then give you guys administrative access to that section of the server.

Edit: After minimal research, I determined that podcasts can be uploaded to a variety of the things our host offers. If any of you are familiar with running WordPress, Joomla, or any other content management system, let me know. You can get your stuff easily organized onto one of those after I install it.

I use wordpress on my blog so I'm fairly familiar with it :). I would have hosted on my site but I have very little storage space (it's a free host). I'm pretty busy with work and 4th of July coming up but maybe you could get together with us on skype or aim early next week to figure something out before Episode 3?

You guys ever find a place for this?

I'm not using my bandwidth or storage space. I've got my domain set up mostly for an e-mail address and those "I can't find a CD. Or a thumb drive. And it's too big to e-mail. And I can't bring my laptop." moments, to get a file from point A to point B. You won't get to choose the domain (though I've been debating getting a new one for my blog), but that might be of little importance. You could have admin-access to the subdomain for the blog, do whatever ya want with it, as long as the FBI doesn't come looking for me.