"Why have 40 thieves when all you need is five?"

One might catch wind of missing Soul Crystals. There is only one similarity in these thefts. All these Soul Crystals are empty ones. Crystals that do not have the experiences of those who came before carved on its surface. 

One might also catch news of a cloaked mage, sometimes seen playing with Soul Crystals. It didn't take too many to figure out who is behind the thefts. The question is to what ends and why?

So Ozzie Enheduanna, villain mage extraordinaire has a love for the theatrics, literature, and just wants to make a stage for what he imagines to be a big epic battle. In Sikhism, they are five 'thieves', traits that the five major weaknesses of human personality. They are Kaam (Lust), Krodh (Anger), Lobh (Greed), Moh (Attachment), and Ahankar (Ego). While I'm not sure if there is an equivalent to Sikhi but Ozzie is still going with this theme.

His plan with the Soul Crystal is to engrave the worst of a person he observes into these Soul Crystals so he can use them as basis for aether created duplicates of them to serve as his knights for his future ambition.

He will provoke them, pester them, and other wise be a douche to these subjects just to collect more data on them...and because he really gets a big kick out of bringing out the worst in people. So if his bugging your character bothers you, note that the in character grieving is not ill-intended from the writer and not recommended if, well, this bugs you.

He has already got an Ahankar and Kaam. Out of respect, I shall not display there names here since I met them through the character and not sure if they have a presence in this forum and instead only put Ozzie's delightful IC notes (plus it'll hopefully give some an idea of what type of person he is). The purpose of this thread is to collect the last three thieves for him to collect data on.

Ahankar (Dark Knight Soul Crystal):

"You have sought glory for the sake of freedom...now you seek glory for its taste. We're going to have a lot of fun you and I he he he...let's see how far you chase glory. Especially when the curtain rises and you are not on its spotlight."

Kaam (Dragoon Soul Crystal):

"Oh the things you crave~ The body of others, luxury for your existence, escape from your consequences. It is nothing but fascinating the shit you speak, the faces you put on, all to satisfy your needs that'll never end. A tantrum throwing child who is now desperate for more than just candy, pffttahahahahahaha!"

Kordh: 

Lobh:

Moh (Ninja Soul Crystal): 

"How endearing a touched heart is. How it often seeks the comfort of another...and how much you seek to comfort another. Let's see you dance until your heart breaks~"

Some ideas but not precisely requests:

- I want to try to have all warrior classes if I can but I won't be against other magic users aside from Black Mage

- I don't want Warrior to be Kordh to quote Ozzie when he was drawing out his plans in whatever basement he drew them out in "Too cliche."

Count me down for intensely interested. This sort of thing is right up my alley and I'd be delighted to participate (provided I come up with a satisfactory idea before the places are all taken!).

To narrow down (or expand) my choices, how would you feel about a Ninja as one of them? Would that be, like the Warrior for Kordh, 'too cliche' for a 'thieves' theme since the base class is the Rogue? Specifically, what if the trope were reversed, such as a Ninja for Lobh but the greed isn't for material wealth / anything that can be stolen? (And if Ninja for Lobh is too much, would Ninja in general be alright, etc.)

If none of these stand out to you / sound good, no worries, I'm just tossing around ideas. This is really a great setup.

Count me down for intensely interested. This sort of thing is right up my alley and I'd be delighted to participate (provided I come up with a satisfactory idea before the places are all taken!).

To narrow down (or expand) my choices, how would you feel about a Ninja as one of them? Would that be, like the Warrior for Kordh, 'too cliche' for a 'thieves' theme since the base class is the Rogue? Specifically, what if the trope were reversed, such as a Ninja for Lobh but the greed isn't for material wealth / anything that can be stolen? (And if Ninja for Lobh is too much, would Ninja in general be alright, etc.)

If none of these stand out to you / sound good, no worries, I'm just tossing around ideas. This is really a great setup.

I'm not a opposed to Ninjas being one of the classes though as you said, I would prefer a ninja not to represent Lobh

I'm not a opposed to Ninjas being one of the classes though as you said, I would prefer a ninja not to represent Lobh

Understandable! I'll be looking into ideas and seeing what I can come up with. Would you prefer a post here or a PM if I come up with a character idea I want to offer up?

Understandable! I'll be looking into ideas and seeing what I can come up with. Would you prefer a post here or a PM if I come up with a character idea I want to offer up?

Which ever feels more comfortable with you