I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Suna Yari
  • Primary character:Suna Yari
  • Linkshells:None, but looking.
  • Primary RP linkshell:None

II. RP Style 

[*]

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • Medium-Heavy. I'm IC, mostly but I only consider people speaking with quotation marks as IC and will respond accordingly. If you don't subscribe to using quotation marks when roleplaying, please /tell me first. 

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • I don't like the rolls system per se but if asked, I'll use it. Injuries are held up until she finds a town. No deaths, please.

• Views on IC romance:
  • Given her character, this will be extremely rare if possible. If it does happen, most likely with a lot of character interaction for both parties, I'm more than open to see Suna fall in love with someone that isn't a spear.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • She doesn't have family, or at least, not that she knows of anymore. But just like the romantic RP, I'm open to any plots or character development leading up to this. The few people she views as friends, she is very protective of so anyone who finds her way into that circle will be afforded the same.

• Views on lore:
  • I stick to the lore as much as possible, though there's a lot of grey areas when it comes to a world full of magic and fantasy and wonder so if it's a plausible enough backstory, why not? 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • I've not been approached by any RP linkshells though, that's partly my and my character's fault. Me for being shy and Suna for trying her damnedest to be a wallflower. I use /say, /em, and /party, if that's what you mean by my views on chat functions, however. Quotation marks are also a thing for me but I don't expect others to follow suit. Roleplay as you will, and I will reply as I do.

[*]III. Other Info 

• Timezone:GMT +8
  • Contact info:Message me here, or in-game. I'm almost always online since I'm doing research and require myself to be parked in front of the PC. 

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]