Ryuichi Ashtear

I. Basic Info 

• Wiki Directory: Ryuichi Ashtear
  • Characters: 3
  • Primary character: Ryuichi Ashtear

• Linkshells: None (Actively Seeking)
  • Primary RP linkshell: None (Actively Seeking)

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I can gravitate between Light, Medium and Heavy depending on the situation. As I don't like to spam people with a wall post if in a busy tavern. However if it's in a slightly calmer space I fluctuate between Medium and Heavy, leaning more so on the heavy side.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: Of course RP Combat opens up different elements of combat impossible via the FF14 fighting system. So I'm absolutely all for RP-Combat! Injuries should be sustained over every scene. And it's a pet peeve of mine for instance to find the person you just mortally wounded to be in the Tavern an hour later, with no wounds.

• Views on IC romance: It happens, and some serious kickass storylines can come from it. Love that stuff.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Easily these establish bonds between characters without much force. Sort of like a slap on title that grants you to be a jerk toward your sibling. Just kidding, but these can easily build bonds once discovered in RP, Love these too.

• Views on lore: I don't mind having RP (that of course doesn't intrude on others) that doesn't completely follow the Lore. However I would outright refuse to do an modern Urban RP scene in FF14, sorry but there are other games for that type of stuff that I also do!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): They are.... useful? Just wish we had more tabs!

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: GMT (+0)
  • Contact info: PM me on here or reply to the linkmadoo. Or send me a /tell in game!

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]