Yoshino Tsurugi

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Yoshino Tsurugi
  • Primary character: Yoshino Tsurugi
  • Linkshells: None at Present
  • Primary RP linkshell: None at Present

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Looking for a Medium blend of RP at present, since I'm relatively new to the lore and community.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

Never really done it in an MMO, so, I don't really know what to expect. Regardless, I figure it's gonna happen, I just hope it's resolved in a fairish manner.

• Views on IC romance:

Well, I mean, if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen. Just don't expect my character to go on escapades without a bit of "assistance". As far as romance proper goes, i'd have to have a reason In Character to make that leap, and for the record, that means nothing OOC, I apologize in advance.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Friends are good. I look forward to making them. Family is a bit harder, considering my current prospects. Still, that doesn't mean i'm not flexible.

• Views on lore:

I like the lore. It gies me a nice set on constraints to work within. That being said, a bit of Artistic License never hurt anyone, so long as it was properly executed.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

It is a tool to be used. I will learn it, and use it.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: EST (The other Notation escapes me at present...)
  • Contact info: PM me here, or /tell me in game. I might take a bit to get back to you, considering i'm still in the process of learning and setting everything up, but hey. Words never hurt anyone, so go ahead and send them to me.

EDIT: I think this should work..?