Freckle-faced Arcanist seeking friends

Uhmm... I'm not sure where to start, Tryxlia said I might have luck with  new people if I wrote out a blurb here... So here it is. Ummm... My name is Serenity. I'm a student at the Arcanist Guild and I've only recently begun my research at this particular branch. I guess I'm hoping to find... Well, someone who can spend time with me... And maybe share a laugh or two... But please don't be offended If Tryx is cautious... She's finicky sometimes and she's... Ummm... Well she's known for causing mischief. But please, I hope that... Well, someone will read this. I'm no good at these things. 

Signed, 

Serenity Maescia

((OOC: I'm going to be transferring to Balmung once I get my PC fixed and would love to see if there's anyone interested in having some lighthearted RP with Serenity. Please feel free to check out her player directory or her character wiki. I look forward to meeting any and everybody who's interested in discussing things! Please don't be shy about messaging me!))

Uhmm... I'm not sure where to start, Tryxlia said I might have luck with  new people if I wrote out a blurb here... So here it is. Ummm... My name is Serenity. I'm a student at the Arcanist Guild and I've only recently begun my research at this particular branch. I guess I'm hoping to find... Well, someone who can spend time with me... And maybe share a laugh or two... But please don't be offended If Tryx is cautious... She's finicky sometimes and she's... Ummm... Well she's known for causing mischief. But please, I hope that... Well, someone will read this. I'm no good at these things. 

Signed, 

Serenity Maescia

((OOC: I'm going to be transferring to Balmung once I get my PC fixed and would love to see if there's anyone interested in having some lighthearted RP with Serenity. Please feel free to check out her player directory or her character wiki. I look forward to meeting any and everybody who's interested in discussing things! Please don't be shy about messaging me!))

Hello Serenity,

I hope you enjoy your forays into arcanima. I'm still learning, myself, but I would be happy to help you with any questions you may have. I cannot promise I will have all the answers, but hopefully I may be able to point you in the right direction.

All the best to you!

Cam'nahl Zarasten

(ooc: Welcome to Balmung... soon, anyway! :D )