Arala Makeo (and more)

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:T
  • Arala Makeo, Xyla Quintessence, P'rita Kali, Edward Lazipu (aka Cobalon), P'rth Makeo

• Primary characters:
  • Arala Makeo or Xyla Quintessence

• Linkshells: New Conglomerate, The Grindstone LS (For Quint) NPC Boss Arena (WIP) 
  • Primary RP linkshell: New Conglomerate

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium to Heavy depending on the day. I don't PVE.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• Combat: So long as people agree to the outcome or do rolls it's okay by me. Just don't fight in the middle of like 500 people expecting to get away with murder.

Injuries: I would love it if people do get injured from time to time to be more real. But try not to be so dependant on injuries for RP that your character becomes stale and boring.

• Views on IC romance:

• Anything that happens IC is not OOC. If my characters love your characters, they do not love you the person nor do I love you the person. It's nice to have such romances but i wish we had more straight couples in public and maybe some fights between ladies they love :o

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• I don't mind it.

• Views on lore:

• Lore at times can be a bit meh but i say most RPers should abide by the basics of it. It's fine to 'bend' the lore once or twice but don't overbend that it break the immersion or makes the character look like a Gary Stu/Mary Sue

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• Could be a bit better...

[*]

III. Other Info