Been away for some time

Hi there! My name is Alex, but most folks know me as Scaith from one server or another. I'm returning to the scene of RP and the forums since my new job makes it readily available to relax and be on a computer for long spans of time without worry! Anywho, I'm not sure what I can share of my RP experience other than I've been doing it for almost 12 years now throughout multiple sites, platforms, and styles. I love doing semi to full paragraph length posts as well as even just one shot scenes. :: chuckles a little and shakes his head :: I guess it's best to say I do both regular and ERP as well, but I guess that just depends on the person and circumstance. Anyways, I'm gonna transfer my main from Gilgamesh to Balmung here on payday ( I know, transfers are bad, but I live on the west coast and availability is impossible for me!). So, what have I missed since last I came to the site? I'm eager to make connections and fast friends here!

War. War and fire have swept through the land, and now roleplayers have to scavenge for nutrient-rich plots and nourishment, ever aware of roving bands of mutants that-

Nah, things haven't changed that much. There's a chat client in the bottom right of the forum now, click the word bubble. There's a bunch of added content to the game itself. RP is pretty much everywhere on Balmung. Oh, and transfers aren't looked down upon - getting onto the server is basically impossible outside of maintenance windows now.

War. War and fire have swept through the land, and now roleplayers have to scavenge for nutrient-rich plots and nourishment, ever aware of roving bands of mutants that-

Nah, things haven't changed that much. There's a chat client in the bottom right of the forum now, click the word bubble. There's a bunch of added content to the game itself. RP is pretty much everywhere on Balmung. Oh, and transfers aren't looked down upon - getting onto the server is basically impossible outside of maintenance windows now.

Yeah, the way it looks, it's gonna be scary to try and move over there any other way than transferring. I dunno how useful that chat looks, since it says 0, but I always have my instagram account to talk to folks too. Thanks for the welcome back, though, Warren!

My pleasure. The Chat (0) part is just showing your friendlist online right now. The little word bubbles off to the right of that should pop up a selection of chatrooms to dip into. There's more than a few of us who seek solace away from the working hours, so feel free to pop in! Just be mindful that it doesn't like multiple tabs of the RPC open. It's... a thing.

My pleasure. The Chat (0) part is just showing your friendlist online right now. The little word bubbles off to the right of that should pop up a selection of chatrooms to dip into. There's more than a few of us who seek solace away from the working hours, so feel free to pop in! Just be mindful that it doesn't like multiple tabs of the RPC open. It's... a thing.

lol so all in all I need to make friends....my one weakness.