Hi there! Looking to get started!

Hey everyone, I played FFIV a ways back but didn't play a ton on account of funds, but I have really wanted to get into it and do some rp'ing. After looking into it I was going to make a character on Gilgamesh but it (Balmung as well) appear to be closed. I would love to really start playing with people such as yourselves. Is there any way to get in or does it open regularly? Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone, I played FFIV a ways back but didn't play a ton on account of funds, but I have really wanted to get into it and do some rp'ing. After looking into it I was going to make a character on Gilgamesh but it (Balmung as well) appear to be closed. I would love to really start playing with people such as yourselves. Is there any way to get in or does it open regularly? Thanks in advance!

Nope, Balmung only goes open for a minute or two at best after server restarts. Thankfully you can transfer into the server still. However, it means paying for it, but on the upside, you can transfer up to 8 characters to Balmung for the price of one.

Gilgamesh is pretty dead from what I've heard, but I'd suggest just playing the game first if you like the game still ect :)

Welcome and all that!