Ishgardian, Highlander and/or Duskwight looking for RP

Currently I am one of three of a little band of misfits that are looking to expand our RP network. We are looking for smaller events and gatherings, an active FC that is morally gray, or even just one on one RP with any of us. 

I suppose a bit about who we are…

Eao Baladur: Retired Spy, currently a stay at home mom that had found her soul yearning to return to the spy game after determining a completely domesticated lifestyle is not her forte. An Ishgardian high borne, she made several serious choices that caused her to be cut off from her family monetarily, the most recent of which being the fact she married an Ala Mhigan Highlander and had a half Elezen child. She offers music lessons out of her home, and has been dabbling in learning how to wield a two handed sword.

Waylon Baladur: Retired Midlevel Pirate, currently taking on odd jobs to keep up on family finances. Ala Mhigan Highlander with an above the top personality. He has a reputation through Uldah for his quick temper, and whipping off his shirt to throw down in a brawl as quick as anyone else. Often seen as a brute, but fiercely loyal to his family and those who fall under his protection.

Syluss Koellian: Tall, light skinned Duskwight “cleaner”. Has made a name for himself in whispered conversations in the seedy underbellies all over Eorzea for his effective disposal of evidence. Brother to Eao, brother-in-law to Waylon, he tends to find himself going wherever the two may end up. He has a soft spot for female miqo'tes.

Feel free to hit up any of us up in game, or me over the forums. We are excited to meet new people!

Currently I am one of three of a little band of misfits that are looking to expand our RP network. We are looking for smaller events and gatherings, an active FC that is morally gray, or even just one on one RP with any of us. 

I suppose a bit about who we are…

Eao Baladur: Retired Spy, currently a stay at home mom that had found her soul yearning to return to the spy game after determining a completely domesticated lifestyle is not her forte. An Ishgardian high borne, she made several serious choices that caused her to be cut off from her family monetarily, the most recent of which being the fact she married an Ala Mhigan Highlander and had a half Elezen child. She offers music lessons out of her home, and has been dabbling in learning how to wield a two handed sword.

Waylon Baladur: Retired Midlevel Pirate, currently taking on odd jobs to keep up on family finances. Ala Mhigan Highlander with an above the top personality. He has a reputation through Uldah for his quick temper, and whipping off his shirt to throw down in a brawl as quick as anyone else. Often seen as a brute, but fiercely loyal to his family and those who fall under his protection.

Syluss Koellian: Tall, light skinned Duskwight “cleaner”. Has made a name for himself in whispered conversations in the seedy underbellies all over Eorzea for his effective disposal of evidence. Brother to Eao, brother-in-law to Waylon, he tends to find himself going wherever the two may end up. He has a soft spot for female miqo'tes.

Feel free to hit up any of us up in game, or me over the forums. We are excited to meet new people!

Flynt and his wife Ritsu have their own fun when it comes to Ishgardian House drama, and seem to be in a similar spot life wise as Eao and Waylon. If you ever want to RP, feel free to hit me up on Flynt Knoltros!

I have a char who would be interested in music lessons. She's an Ishgardian currently living in Gridania and studying at the Archer's Guild. Throw me a PM if you're interested in taking on a student.

Aulbiene Daiviere grew up poor in Ishgard and this has lead her to hating the rich/noble houses who would rather waste their gil rather than put towards helping someone or a cause. She's a rather snarky and sly - if you're looking for possible conflicts or alliance, then just let me know. If you want to know a little bit more about her, feel free to look at her wiki linked in my signature, just know that it's a major WIP.