Shroudwolf Clan

ra3wD82.png

The soft breeze runs through the Shroud, the chill of night running down your spine. Though the Shroud is veiled in the night’s cloak, the moonlight filters through the thick canopy and provides a serene mottled light by which to travel. Menphina’s watchful gaze over her people lights forward a way through the darkness, and though the Shroud is still and quiet, you know that you are not alone. The pack lingers in the trees, along the brush, in your beating heart. No matter where you roam, there is a home waiting for you.

ADQwY99.png

WNAH31a.png

A particularly quirky and notably accepting group, the Shroudwolf Clan is a miqo’te keeper clan and Free Company located within the Lavender Beds, Ward 16 Plot 1. They believe in a traditionally modern approach to their family, meaning that they value both pragmatism and the traditional values of their keeper heritages.

Though it a Keeper Clan in name, it accepts all races and creeds to its ranks. In some ways, it is more of a fellowship of comrades than a Keeper Clan, and yet because of their familial creed it exists as far more than a simple band of misfits.

For anyone who has lost their family, or anyone who never had a family. For anyone who lost their guiding star, or for those following that star and looking for comradery. For anyone who has committed misdeeds and spent their lives trying to atone or escape their past mistakes. Shroudwolf seeks to be a hearth and home for you. So long as you hold the same core values as the clan, you are a Keeper at heart and there is a place for you in our den.

ADQwY99.png

T83D2s3.png

The Shroudwolf Clan is as much an OOC family as it is an IC family. We are a community of creative gamers who enjoy writing and playing together. While RP is important to us, it isn’t everything. It’s more important for us our members to get along and enjoy playing and writing together. Many of our members play other games besides FFXIV, and we always encourage everyone to play any game that they find interesting because there’s sure to be another member of the community who enjoys the same game!

We are a light-medium RP Free Company in FFXIV, and while we try to be as active as possible and provide avenues of RP for all of our members, we won’t hand hold our members to provide RP for them. We offer regular FC wide events with breaks in between plots, and we hope that the intrigue of the event will help generate RP between our other members more casually between events. We also allow all of our members to run and DM their own story lines, and we are more than happy to help collaborate with other FC’s, linkshell’s, and even pure own members plots.

We are all about communication. If there is something not happening that our members want, we are more than happy to help it happen!

Lorewise we try to be respectful as possible to the FFXIV lore, but not so rigid that there is no space for creativity. To be short, we don’t allow straight up lore-breaking but some lore-bending can be acceptable depending on the strength of its playability and the supporting lore. If you’re not sure about something, please DM Nauta Lyehga in game or Lyraciilee on Discord.

If you think you’d like to join our community, please apply on our website! We have a short OOC interview process followed by an IC interview. We are happy to let prospective members in our linkshell and discord to check out the community before joining as well. When you do join the community, there is a one week probationary period in order to make sure that we are a good fit for you, as well as you for us.

If you have further questions or concerns about the community, please contact one of our Moderators. Our current moderators are as follows:

IG: Khloe Lyehga || FC Leader

IG: Sanja Polaalii || Moderator

IG: Nauta Lyehga || Moderator

IG: Besheke Ma'iingan || Moderator

ADQwY99.png

Logo and Art by JzFantasy || Edits and Graphics by Lyraciilee || Divider Image by freepik

All art is posted and edited with the consent of the artist.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm seriously considering coming back to FF14, and am looking for an RP FC to join.  I think that, given that Tyll'a has lost his family (his sister to Carteneau and his mother to the sea), it would make sense for him to try to find a place to call home and, more importantly, a family.

I'm seriously considering coming back to FF14, and am looking for an RP FC to join.  I think that, given that Tyll'a has lost his family (his sister to Carteneau and his mother to the sea), it would make sense for him to try to find a place to call home and, more importantly, a family.

Hi, Duckie! Glad to hear you're considering coming back. :) We'd absolutely love to meet you. Feel free to post here or send me a message with a time that you'll be available, and we'll set up a meeting! You can also head to our website and fill out a quick application here.

I look forward to meeting you!

~Khloe

Hi, Duckie! Glad to hear you're considering coming back. :) We'd absolutely love to meet you. Feel free to post here or send me a message with a time that you'll be available, and we'll set up a meeting! You can also head to our website and fill out a quick application here.

I look forward to meeting you!

~Khloe

Well, right now I still need to reinstall the game; I'm planning on starting that tomorrow.  I'll let you know when I finish reinstalling.  I'm looking forward to meeting you as well!

-Duckie

UPDATE: The game is installing now and it looks like it will be finished in a few hours from when I type this post. I'll be available from about 6 or 7PM to 10PM (Eastern) tonight and tomorrow. Does that work for you?

ANOTHER UPDATE: Unfortunately, the game won't be finished installing today. :-( I'll let you know when it is finished.

Aww :( No worries, I understand! Send me a message whenever you know when, and I'll make time for you! Also, please make sure to either make a new reply to this thread, or send me a message. I don't always check the RPC, but I get email notifications if someone messages me or replies to this thread. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Quick Update

• Added the Ul'dahn RP Hook. Please take a look if you're interested!
  • We also have a tumblr now! Take a look at it here.
  • We also have been added to the Premium FFXIV Tumblr Database!
  • Added a current events tab to go over a quick overview of our current story arc. We'll be finishing up our large story arc, Shards of the Shroud very soon and we're looking forward to starting up our next story arc!
  • We are also still openly recruiting. Let myself, Khloe Lyehga, or Sanja Polaali know if you are interested in joining us or have any questions. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Some More Updates!

• Welcome to our newest member, X'lanya!
  • Our Shards of the Shroud event has finally concluded! Thanks to members of our allied FC Morbolvine for attending as well!
  • Our NEW FC Storyline will pick up on October 1st! Stay tuned!!

• 4 weeks later...

October Update

• We have two new members this month! Welcome to Thunderbolt and Elhi'sae!!
  • Our new FC Story Arc has begun called Primordial Soul and is in full swing! Our lovely FC leader Shea is DMing and our wonderful Archivist Duckie is writing summaries for us! Check out our latest events on our enjin forum or our tumblr!
  • We are still openly recruiting all races. Let myself, Khloe Lyehga, or Sanja Polaali know if you are interested in joining us or have any questions. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

November Update

• The Current Events tab has been updated with our Archvisit Duckie's latest summary of our last event!
  • Want to meet with the Clan and do some casual rp? Check out website and see when our next Meat & Greet event is! It is held on the lawn of the SW House, so feel free to come by ICly to meet everyone and see what we're all about!
  • Our FC Story Arc called Primordial Soul is coming to its exciting conclusion! We'll be back with a brand spank'n new Arc throughout November and December!
  • We are still openly recruiting all races. Let myself, Khloe Lyehga, or Sanja Polaali know if you are interested in joining us or have any questions. Thank you!

Hi there! I player searched the names of your officers a couple of times over the last few days, but alas, I must have just missed them! 

I and a friend would be delighted to have a chance to check out more of your FC, as we love what we've seen here! More details can be found in a private message that I (hopefully) sent to Nauta!

My character name is Miuri Mizore, and our available times for the rest of the week up until this Friday (Nov. 11th) are 12PM-10PM EST! 

Hope to hear from you! \o/:chocobo:

Hey there, Miuri! 

I'll let the officers know you're looking for them today, and hopefully you'll have a bit more luck. If nothing else, feel free to tap me in-game and I will attempt to perform the complex summoning ritual to usher them forth from the great void beyond (please bring ample amounts of chicken blood, metal filings, maple syrup, and a 50 fulm length of coax). 

Hope to see ya around! :thumbsup:

Recruitment is Temporarily Closed!

Thank you to everyone who applied and everyone who has recently joined us! We really appreciate everyone's interest! At this time, we'll be closing recruitment while we get all of our new members situated. We try to maintain a close tight knit family atmosphere, so we need to set aside to time to integrate everyone into the family! But we won't be closed forever! Once the family is reintegrated, we'll look at opening some few slots coming 2017.

Just because recruitment is closed doesn't mean you can't rp with us either! Feel free to come by the house at any time to meet everyone, join us for an rp event, or just hang out! The LS is still open for anyone to join as well.

If you have any questions, please /tell one of our mods in game, or send me a PM! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Shroudwolf would like to wish you all..

QIgd81M.png

Art by Nauta Lyehga (myself). Characters © their respective owners.

Top Right Left to Right; Erin hope, Edri Hope, Khloe Lyehga, Kit Redmar

Bottom Left to Right; Nauta Lyehga, Frehja Lyehga-D'Argent, Ares D'Argent, Arala Maeko, Whisper

• 1 month later...

Happy 2017 Everyone!!

• Our FC's new plot will be getting started on January 7, 2017. It's called NIGHTSHADE.
  • We've just opened up a new type of event called Wolf Tales. Please check it out!
  • Recruitment is still closed, but we'll let you know when we open it up again!

This thread needs more screenshots

[align=center]Starlight & New Years Celebration[/align]

[align=center]Celebrating Starlight and the new year with the clan, friends, and allies![/align]

[align=center]Hey, look- prime rib![/align]

[align=center](Jan. 2nd, 2017)[/align]

[align=center]600x338http://i.imgur.com/mRJcG2L.png[/img]

[/align]

[align=center]Finding Your Bodypaint Color[/align]

[align=center]Irr'hosha introduces and explains the tribal customs of face and bodypainting,[/align]

[align=center]and offers to divine a person's color and create paints for them![/align]

[align=center](Jan. 6th, 2017)[/align]

[align=center]600x338http://i.imgur.com/SjujC5E.png[/img]

[/align]

• 3 weeks later...

And even more screenshots.

[align=center]Gathering the Council[/align]

[align=center]January 20th, 2017[/align]

[align=center]Members of the clan gather to discuss the reformation of the old[/align]

[align=center]council that once helped to oversee the clan in the world.[/align]

[align=center]600x338http://i.imgur.com/LnZYL42.jpg[/img]

[/align]

[align=center]The Trial of Irr'hosha[/align]

[align=center]January 20th, 2017[/align]

[align=center]The clan gathers to administer the first rite of passage for their[/align]

[align=center]good friend- and now sister- Irr'hosha. [/align]

[align=center]600x338http://i.imgur.com/EkVDd78.jpg[/img]

[/align]

• 1 month later...

Recruitment is OPEN!

After a long hold on recruitment, Shroudwolf is officially open for all recruitment again! Please contact Nauta Lyehga, Sanja Polaali, or Khloe Lyehga in game if you are interested in joining or have questions! Feel free to put in application on our website on enjin if you're ready to jump right in!

If you have a lot of questions or want a get a feel for our group, please join us on Discord! Any moderator can send you the link for our discord channel. We look forward to seeing some new faces!

• 3 months later...

It's been too long without more screenshots here! The Shroudwolves have moved into the Fringes on a rescue mission for one of their own that's been taken from them and arrived at Rhalgar's Reach over the weekend. 

[align=center]ql8uz8f.jpg[/align]

[align=center]KH9OcVV.jpg[/align]

Last weekend, the Shroudwolves gathered for their next operation out in the Fringes. This time, though, things went horribly wrong and the main combat group ended up getting ambushed. Although the bulk managed to escape, two of them were captured... although curiously, the Garlean commander released them soon after for reasons unknown.

[align=center]JhvpJ6u.jpg[/align]