<Seeking> - Gharl Characters

[align=center]Seeking.png

[/align]

[align=center]Seeking![/align]

[align=justify]My character Khenbish prides herself as someone who is able to find what is lost. With this talent, she is trying to aid a companion of hers. This task has her searching for member's of the Gharl tribe.

[align=center]~~[/align]

Before each migration, the Gharl will fill a sacred urn with the soil of the place they just camped. This soil is then dumped upon arriving at the next location. This tradition has been carried out for thousands of years, leading people to believe that most the steppe is now all of one soil.[/align]

[align=center]~~[/align]

[align=justify]This search is a fairly simple one! What I need from you is:

[/align]

[align=left]

• Your character is a Gharl. - That’s what this is about, after all.

• Your character appears to have good intentions or is rather law abiding. - No obviously super evil villains, please!

• A way or two my character may find out about yours. - Do they run a shop? Have they attended or hosted public events and given our their name? etc!

[align=center]~~

[align=left]If you -- or someone you know -- would be interested in participating please feel free to contact me here, in private messages, on my tumblr, or in game as Khenbish Monsaran. Thank you for taking the time to read! ♥

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]