Zuiko Yumishi

Basic Info 

• Characters: Kazunori Uzuka

• Primary character: Kazunori Uzuka

• Linkshells: None

• Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I prefer medium to heavy role play. I am always looking anyone or any free company that would  allow my character to grow and learn. Character development in my opinion is one of the best things in role playing.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: If it is agreed upon on both sides then I think that injuries should occur. If one character is merely looking to cause chaos and has not asked the other person then I think it should not happen.

• Views on IC romance: I think that if two characters are in love or become close to where they would want to pursue a relationship then it should happen. I have no restrictions on relationships.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):I think that role play is role play. If someone wants to role play another's brother or sister. I think it could happen. I think all role play is fun.

• Views on lore:Characters should be lore friendly but I am not so strict on lore that I will not role play with other people. As long as I dont see people role playing super sayians or anime characters, I fine with it.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):I dont see how this really pertains to this but my opinion is all are needed for role playing. /say is used as the primary way to role play with linkshells being that of a form to communicate over long distances.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Mountain time

• Contact info: Message me in game or send me a tell over skype at dragusa88.