The Glass Sylph Co.

[align=center]Update

[/align]

[align=left]Tabs are now all updated with information! There are currently availability throughout all of The Glass Sylph operations from craftsmen, clan members, opposition, associates related to the Underground, suppliers, and more!

While there are a few getting things started, we'd be happy to have more as the stories develop and continue with story lines in mind to prepare for the upcoming expansion while also looking at character progression and development.

Drop a line here or send a PM with further questions or comments :D[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

[align=center]Update

[/align]

[align=left]With July having been an almost nonstop month of trips either seeing friends from MMOs or family, I'll soon be kick starting some of the plot related to The Glass Sylph Co. We are still growing so feel free to send me a message if:

[align=center]

• Your character is a crafter/gatherer and you would like to have more crafting/gathering related RP/development with their profession.

• You are looking to make more roleplay connections with Keepers of the Moon (tribal and 'modern' Keepers included), businesses, jobs (for merc types/unemployed), and content relating to disposing of the Garlean threat. Especially in relation to Ala Mhigo and Doma.

• Some shady dealing and criminal elements will be involved though it will not be a sole focus! (Depends on participation and story development) Feel free to send a message for details or if this interests you!

[/align]

[/align]

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[align=center]Update[/align]

[align=left]Oh god, this poor thing has been neglected for such a while..

I'm going to be revamping, editing, and polishing up this linkshell. Especially now that the Shadi'ra and the Glass Sylph are getting more heavily involved in BL-RP! Will be adding pictures as well to go along with this. If you have any further questions, feel free to message me :D[/align]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...