Haru Hattori and Makoto Momochiyo

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Haru Hattori, Makoto Momochiyo
  • Primary character: Haru Hattori
  • Linkshells: nada
  • Primary RP linkshell: well about that

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Pretty solidly medium. I try to be as descriptive as I need to be to get the point across without being too wordy. I'm IC if I'm not wearing a levelling outfit, usually. Belt especially.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

Alright with either realistic combat or bombastic crazy stuff, as long as it's not completely insane. Rolls or just freeform rping it out is fine, but I'll usually just use rolls if it's up to me. Any injury that doesn't have serious long-term effects or straight up death is fine, just shoot me a /tell first or something.

• Views on IC romance:

Not something I'm really interested in, but if it happens naturally, I'd go with it.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

What I spend most of my time doing! 

• Views on lore:

I tend to play on the edge of established lore, and, admittedly, sometimes do bad things in the areas that are left vague. I'm okay with minor lore breaking as long as you don't shove it in my face and make me sniff it.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

/say, /yell, and /em are IC. Anything else, probably not, but you'll be able to tell from the context. And, uh, the quotation marks.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: Send me a PM!

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]