Hello :D

Arvalap

Hi :D, I usually go by Arvalap or Arv. I've been playing for a while now, tho I usually play on vacations months when I know if I pay I will be able to enjoy the whole month. So I'm not really active all the time. I'm already lvl 53 with my main but somehow I haven't been able to grasp the lore. =X

I literally just transferred to Balmung.

--MMORPG background

I played Ragnarok Online, back in the day, for about 6 years. But I only got into the role playing in there little before I stopped playing. I also played a little Tera and casually play Tree of Saviors.

--RP experience

I played most tabletop. I tried to rp in Raganork but had to stop playing. I once started to rp on a forum, but then the forum closed. I was jinxed whenever I tried to rp till sometime ago tbh.

--Character ideas/info

When I created my main I was trying to "redo" my main from RO. But I don't know enough lore to translate her backstory into the ffxiv world. In there she was a child that lost her parents when they were all travelling to another city, on the other side of the kingdom, but didn't really believe they died. So she was trying to get to the city in order to meet them there. But she always got lost. (bc I always get lost, how do maps work???)

Tho in here she would be older already. I imagine in here she got used to the life of being an adventurer from an young age already and embraced it. Rather than trying to go home. I haven't decided her place of origin yet nor a goal. But tbh she's not the ambitious type. More of a "gotta survive the day" kinda life.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Google :o

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Probably light or medium.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I'm not a native speaker so if I sound awkward, please let me know. Tho I sound awkward in my native language as well lol. I'm finishing college, really like tv shows aaand...I guess that's it =X .