Thinking of returning to FF14

Given that there's a free login campaign going on, I'm seriously considering the idea of coming back to FF14.  That said, I'm going to need to find a new RP group for my character, since the one I was in kinda fell apart.

Tyll'a Starr...well, the backstory that I wrote when I first made him still applies:

My character idea is a male Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon, native to Limsa Lominsa.  His mother was an arcanist at Mealvaan's Gate...until one day she went to sea to investigate a vessel and never came back.  His sister had moved to Gridania during the late Sixth Astral Era to train in the art of conjury, but that art wasn't enough to keep her from dying at Carteneau.

Whereas both his mother and sister were gifted in the magical arts, my character is definitely not.  He couldn't cast a simple Ruin or Stone spell to save his own life.  He, however, is gifted in the art of cooking...

Classes I plan on using RP-wise: CUL (obviously), ROG (defending himself with kitchen knives), possibly others depending on how RP goes with him.

I'd really like to find a group that does regular RP events (I'm actually in an RP guild in SWTOR that has an RP event almost every week, which I really like), and I'd like to be able to contribute to a FC/LS storyline.

That said, I do have to reinstall FF14, so I probably won't be able to get on until later in the week.  I'm looking forward to bringing Tyll'a out of retirement!