[Balmung] Abeodan Silverbrand and Veil Iriq

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Abeodan Silverbrand and Veil Iriq
  • Primary character:Abbie!
  • Linkshells:None yet
  • Primary RP linkshell:None yet

• II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Style Wise, I'm a heavy rper - long posts, lots of text (though that can flux based on my partner). I used to forum rp with a few friends upwards of 5000 words. That's certainly cut down by quite a bit, now! (its more like 200), but the habit sticks around. Amount wise, right now I don't rp very often, because I don't know many people and I'm not always home. But I'd like to take that up to medium!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I really enjoy gore, for starters. So I really enjoy combat and injuries. I'm okay with things like trust rp and just going with the flow, but I also time to time enjoy rolling, just for the random addition of chance that gets put into it. I don't like the idea of perma character death without it being extensively thought out beforehand and written well, because I always believe in an end to a story, but permanent maiming and disfigurements are right up my ally. Though of course, always ask first, as I will you.

• Views on IC romance:

• OOC I'm shit at romance, and that bleeds over pretty heavily into the IC just because I can't even pretend to understand what I'm doing, or how things work. I've been in romance plots before, but for simplicity's sake I tend to avoid them. Likewise, most of my characters are pretty hard to romance (though if you manage it, kudos!!).

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• I really enjoy platonic drama. The way my characters are set up, anyone's bound to get more plot twists and dramatic gasps out of things like family member rp or old friends, and that's what I prefer, to love stuff. (Unless the person in question is like, an ex wife or estranged lover. In which case... sure bring it on)

• Views on lore:

• I really enjoy studying and sticking to the lore, but I also have a love of finding out ways to do new and interesting things while sticking to the lore. For example, one of my alts is a dragonfly (yes, the mob) in an elezen body. Another one is a small puddle of void goo in a 13 year old's form that was created when his barren mother went to the void to ask for a baby - essentially a changeling. I stick to the lore as much as possible and try to only gently make up new facts. Someone worded it once I think, "In Eorzea, as long as you have enough aether and believe really really hard, anything is possible". I really enjoy that.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• Most of my rp goes in /em. If it's dialogue, it goes like /em || "Text". I like it for continuity's sake. However, I have no issues rping just in /s or in /p or linkshells. Wherever works!

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: EST
      • Contact info: You can find me easiest at my xiv tumblr, XIVElliot, or on my personal, at lantern-k1ng.

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]