Odd Jobs [OJ-RP]

SM Nick

Do you love comedy? Do you love RP? Do you love Gintama? Then perhaps you should join Odd Jobs [OJ-RP]!

What I aim to do with this free company of mine, is to make it some sort of assistance to other FCs and events. We are odd jobs here, so like say, if you need some more security or performers, perhaps you can give us a call and if we have a performer in our FC or linkshell, we can send them over, hopefully for a price haha. You may see of us as mercenaries since we'd be doing it for gil that we need, but it's more accurate just to call us handymen, jacks-of-all-trades, or odd jobs.

We accept most jobs from rescuing kitties, serving as security or doing special acts for performances! We can also do things like fights after some discussion and more story-driven things! You can hire us to be assistance for your RP event, be it a casual gathering or like a hardcore battle. The latter is a case-by-case thing though. Discussion will be done first.

In addition to the stuff above, we will have our own FC plotline that correlates with the odd jobs we get. We would love to have other FCs/groups as allies or villains! Just give us a call!

Also for those who would want to join the Free Company and/or Linkshell, I would rather have it be small for now to make it easier for me to manage, and you may need to send a "job request" for an IC introduction to the FC, followed by an RP event of fulfilling said job request. It does not need to be from your character joining, but it needs to be something that we can enter and work on.

We also have a Discord server for communication outside the game, so it's for the best that all members, current and prospective, get Discord so we can chat consistently with each other!

If you wish to join the free company, contact me at the following:

• Nicholas Holt in-game
  • SM Nick#0642 on Discord
  • @nick-of-all-trades on Tumblr (via message)
  • PM me here on RPC

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...