Epe Tatawopi

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Epe Tatawopi
  • Primary character: Epe Tatawopi
  • Linkshells: None
  • Primary RP linkshell: None, Currently looking.

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• I consider myself a heavy roleplayer, to the point that it is my primary reason for playing games such as this. I enjoy being caught up in stories, both my own and other players. Its fun, its what i do, normally not breaking character at any point.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I enjoy it, with the games added /random command, it allows a fair, and unbiased experience, rather than having to trudge through scenes where one player is untouchable. Injuries are something that happens, you rp it out till its fixed or healed, or else what was the point in taking said injury to begin with?.

• Views on IC romance:

• It can happen, but rather than having the regular wham bam of "hi, your pretty, can i take you home to make kitties" i prefer depth to such things. Not that im opposed to one night stands ic, it is something that normally depends on the character im playing.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Never really got into this side of rp, dont know why *licks blade clean of blood* im sure he had a family at some point. :P Seriously though, i havent tread that far into this scene, but i am open to it. 

• Views on lore:

• Lore is lore, you dont mess with it, you can bend it, you can warp it, just dont break it......much. On that note, still learning the lore as i go, so its an interesting thing.  

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• Well, my view on this is....use the right chat for the right situation. /say for rp, /yell for shouting at someone, the rest is for ooc purposes i suppose. *shrug* 

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: gmt +0
  • Contact info: Ingame or here with a private message. 

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]