You Character the Gym Leader

Cecily Jisi

Your character is a gym leader for the new Eorzean Pokémon League (all standard Pokémon mechanics apply). You must choose from one of the 18 types; Grass, Fire, Ground, Poison, Electric, Water, Rock, Flying, Ice, Normal, Bug, Ghost, Fighting, Dragon, Psychic, Dark, Steel, and Fairy. You can choose three Pokémon on your team (No legendaries, no pseudo-legendary final evolutions, and no starters) based on your gym type. Your gym must also have a gimmick/puzzle based on your type or character, and you can have your own boss theme. So to recap;

1. Choose your type

2. Choose 3 Pokémon

3. What is your gym's gimmick

4. What is your fight theme

I'll start:

Cecily will be a Ghost-Type Gym Leader with two Dusknoir and a Golurk (her "signature" Pokémon). Her gym will be structured like a graveyard and you gotta find the key to the next room in a tombstone by pushing them ala Legend of Zelda with trainers walking around and incorrect tombs will have either nothing, a trainer, or some sort of trap. Finally, her boss theme would be the Boss Battle Theme from Yo-Kai Watch:

Now then, SHOW ME WHATCHU GOT!!

• 1 month later...

Liara Lia

Type: Grass

Pokemon: Sawsbuck, Jumpluff, Blissey 

Gym Gimmick: The Gym would be much like a thick, dense forest with mazes and gym trainers hiding in bushes and tall grass. A challenger might find themselves getting lost. 

Y'zhara Zekial

Type: Water

Pokemon: Vaporeon, Jigglypuff, Azumarill 

Gym Gimmick: The gym would look like some sort of contest hall or concert hall. It might even act as a contest hall when there aren't any gym battles taking place. Gym battles with Zhara would take place on a huge stage.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any battle themes for either of them, but if I find something I'll update this post.

Zoktai Kha

Dark Gym

Hydregion,  Malamar, Crawdaunt

The gym would have a huge pit under it and players would have to go around using switches to activate lights to show the path.

As for themes

V7EmBGUbZvE

Liara Lia

Type: Grass

Pokemon: Sawsbuck, Jumpluff, Blissey 

Gym Gimmick: The Gym would be much like a thick, dense forest with mazes and gym trainers hiding in bushes and tall grass. A challenger might find themselves getting lost. 

Y'zhara Zekial

Type: Water

Pokemon: Vaporeon, Jigglypuff, Azumarill 

Gym Gimmick: The gym would look like some sort of contest hall or concert hall. It might even act as a contest hall when there aren't any gym battles taking place. Gym battles with Zhara would take place on a huge stage.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any battle themes for either of them, but if I find something I'll update this post.

Allow me to assist you~

For the forest gym, why not something like Kakariko Village from Hyrule Warriors

[video=youtube]

And as for the concert hall, since I can see a track like Aria of the Soul from Persona 4 playing outside of battle, why not make the gym battle theme be a version of the song with a faster beat, such as Electronica in the Velvet Room?

[video=youtube]

Zoktai Kha

Dark Gym

Sorry, man. I said "no pseudo-legendary final evolutions" and Hydregion is a pseudo-legendary final evolution. If you wanna swap it out for one of it's other evolutions, then go for it.

Oh. Well I can list quite a few replacements but for now Would bisharp be fine? IF not Houndoom if not that then Krookadile.

Zoktai Kha

Dark Gym

Sorry, man. I said "no pseudo-legendary final evolutions" and Hydregion is a pseudo-legendary final evolution. If you wanna swap it out for one of it's other evolutions, then go for it.

Oh. Well I can list quite a few replacements but for now Would bisharp be fine? IF not Houndoom if not that then Krookadile.

I'd say Krookadile. Malamar and Crawdaunt are like monsters that you'd find at the bottom of those pits like the ones in your gym, so a crocodile would also be fitting.

Cyneler Fenrir

Steel Gym

his 3 Pokemon would be Magnizone and  Agron while Aegislash would be his signature Pokemon 

The Gym would be much like the inside of a royal castle with trainers looking like knights.  

While his fight theme would be this

VF6wjw-85Zk