I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Renias Athidrial
  • Primary character: ^
  • Linkshells: None
  • Primary RP linkshell: None

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • Light to heavy, depending on the person and story.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • While I do like the idea of RP combat I don't really know how to do it so unless I was taught how to, I might stay away from it. Fighting should also be decided by the players/character skills. I feel like dice rolling just doesn't make sense. How long injuries last and how they get healed should be up to the player/character that was injured.

• Views on IC romance:
  • Like many other people, I think an IC romance is a great idea. Things should happen over time though, not someone just walking up saying "I love you."
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Non-romantic RP is needed to flesh out a character but people shouldn't just walk up and say something like "Hey I'm the brother you never knew about."

• Views on lore:
  • I'm willing to bend the lore a little although I would much prefer to keep it as close as possible to the world lore.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • I often use /say and /em. When talking I usually put all my character's words in "". I also use /tell for OOC talk or if my character is whispering to someone.

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: GMT-7, UTC-8
  • Contact info: Find me or /tell me in game. Also if you want you can message me here or on discord (Just ask for my information)