• RP Linkshells:
    None
  • Rp Mediums:
    Skype, Discord, In-game
  • Games played
    Guild Wars 2, Black Desert, Elder Scrolls Online (Very Very briefly), FFXIV

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I love Roleplaying and just returned to the game, so I'm going to say.. Medium-heavy? I want to PvE more, But I also want a reason to stay. Rping is also a big reason I wanted to return. 

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Zo doesn't tend to fight, mainly because she doesn't know how. Though I rather I be asked on the matter before anyone tries to push a serious injury on my character, though I'm fine with little things; Broken bones, cuts, etc.. I rather stay away from Maiming or death currently and until further notice.

• Views on IC romance:
    This is something I really enjoy seeing progress and I would be happy to RP such with anyone. Though I don't do polygamous or open relationships when it comes to that. But I think it would be nice to see crushes develop and the like and see how they play out. Your character can like Zo, but she doesn't have to like them back- or vise-versa. 

When it comes to intimacy I am fine with Rping the before and after and just fading to black with the in between.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I think it's very important, especially when Rping out a characters life. It's nice to see them make friends and how they develop down the road. Though Zo sadly has no family anymore.

• Views on lore:
    Lore is important, though I don't mind the bending of it every so often. It's important to at least attempt to learn it- or even as questions, I'm even still learning.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I prefer to RP in /say and /emote.

As stated, Zofia is a toy maker, she will literally try and do anything to make someone smile.. usually by giving them a toy or something of the sort. Though she love to make friends and is generally welcoming with open arms when someone wants to try and befriend her. (Might add more if wanted? Currently just a small bit of personality.) 

III. Other Info

• TimezoneEastern (GMT -4:00 )

• Contact info: In game between 10-11:30pm EST (When I usually get on for a few hours), Discord (Ask), I use Skype if I tend to talk/Rp with someone often.