Artpieces for...Money??

Entity

Yeah so...I just recently stopped by because I thought about reopening commissions for gil until I caught wind of the policy change, or rather mention. Needless to say I was a little surprised at that. 

In any case, over the past few days I've been considering starting to do commissions again, to at least keep my art from getting stale. Alot of my past jobs haven't really been all that influential to my work, and I usually depend on my free time and motivation to keep me active in it. 

Anywho I've NEVER done commissions for actual money before, so yeah, I've never had that level of confidence. I suppose one has to start somewhere, though? 

Anyway, below I have some more artpieces, more recent and different from the ones I showed last time ^^ :

jezabell_the_bartender_honey_bee___sketch_by_entlty-dahecgz.jpg

Is that a bee? Yes, yes it is. A honey bee, to be precise. 

rayalanza_sangre_by_entlty-d9mj6d8.jpg

tera_kiirara_by_entlty-d8695p7.jpg

ca77e18b63dde1867aef2040ada580fd.png

9dbbb2b66ce36c0c202afccea736f28c.png

0656d14ce9bf714f88f0e9a44a806131.png

6c54729eb05cb46679bd12b6f3e8b938.png

I do not do traditional sketches as often anymore since I now have a CINTIQ, but if you really want a traditionally-sketched out piece, just let me know. It's not gonna be on my list of priced requests so price may vary on those:

6f49d66d5c7881b48ca0fa64ddae58bb.png

finalfantasyxiv_elezen_ellerierrearislaunde__by_entlty-d863pq1.jpg

eb1aadd95df500dc85ef410fc637fa97.png

There is also my dA link as well: http://entlty.deviantart.com/

Now below are the starting prices of commission requests I've decided on, for the time being:

Line Work

Headshot = $10.00 USD

Bust = $15.00 USD

Full Body = $25.00 USD

Color

Headshot = $20.00 USD

Bust = $30.00 USD

Full Body = $40.00 USD

*For Bust and Full Body shots, prices for additional options may vary. Depending on what's asked I may or may not be lenient on pricing. Tell me about the additional details you want in there in a PM and I'll see what I can do. Bust can include the arms, depending on the type of position requested, for example. 

FAQ:

Do you do NSFW art?

I realize these days NSFW stuff is starting to becoming more apparent, at least to me. I used to do them but stopped for a number of reasons. At heart I don't really mind NSFW stuff, to a certain extent. I will not do things like vore, gore, and all the dark and grotesque stuff, just because it's a personal preference for me. Things like ecchi, borderline nudity, nude figures...I'm perfectly okay with that, couples or no. Any form of sexual contact however is not something I've heavily worked on so for now that's off-limits, simply because I dont think it would come out as good as I would want it to. If I get alot of support for it in the future I'll be more open to things. 

Do you do Backgrounds?

Ehhh...I don't wanna say no, but not yes either. Yes, it's possible for me, but I'm even less confident about that more than almost anything else. That being said, if it comes to the point where you really can't leave it without a background, I'll see what I can do, but it will be tacked on as an additional charge. I'd prefer not to for the sake of quality. I don't want quite too much contrast in quality until they get better over time. 

What method of payment do you prefer?

Like I said earlier, this is the first time I've ever decided to open up commissions for actual money, so needless to say there's some things I myself may not know about when it comes to this situation. I DO have a Paypal, however, and if that is the overall preference for people I'll fix mine up however it needs to be.

When should I pay you?

Honestly, I would prefer to be paid after the piece is done, 's just how I am. I know others have differing opinions on this matter, but it's something I prefer. And for whatever reason, if cancels are dished out or something comes up, I'd rather not have to completely get rid of it, if possible, or at the most deal with refunds. If you would prefer to deal with this situation differently, just talk to me about it in a PM and we'll discuss the details.

Do you do any kind of special discounts or events?

Mmm, it depends, but if it's your birthday, I can make exceptions, of course. BUT, if I'm getting like, 3 birthday pictures on the same day, then yeah, that's a different story. One birthday per day. =P I also may do other small discounts based on the kind of requests I get, like if I get alot of Elezen and Hyurs but not alot of Roegadyn, for example, I may provide a little "incentive" for the minority requests. ^^

Do you have any particular preferences?

Mmm. I'm always up for a challenge, so if there's something unique you want, I'll try my best to adjust in order to make it the way you want, if not as close as possible. I like to try new things and not do too much of the same thing so it's a little hard to say what my preferences are. Point being I'm always willing to try something new. BUT. I like drawing lalafells and Roes the most. <3

Is there anything you need from me in order to provide the commission?

Yes. Be as descriptive, informative, and/or complete in your requests, descriptions, and references as possible. That allows me to better ascertain how to design the commission and how to make it look according to how you wish to see them. The more information the better! I can obviously work off of visual references, but the extra bits like their lifestyle, personality, disposition, etc...those are all factors in helping me to draw up something that more than satisfies your request and be as accurate on the character as I can be. ^^

Can I use your art in other media or as a way to identify my character?

I have no qualms about you using my art as a wallpaper, thumbnail, ID, or any of those things. However I'm a real pain in the arse about people using my work as profit in any way without telling me, or asking me before doing so. So PLEASE, show some respect for my (and by extension, other people) artwork and others, and either ask me or set up some kind of agreement with me. And asking me for permission does not always mean I'll approve of it, so bear that in mind. 

I think that's about it(?) If you have any other questions or concerns don't hesistate to ask!

[align=center]Request List [Currently Open]:[/align]

[align=center]-[/align]

[align=center]-[/align]

[align=center]-[/align]

[align=center]*Depending on what is requested, some pieces may take longer than others.[/align]

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, dear! A friend of mine and I are looking at getting a piece done by you! I may have missed it while reading, but how is pricing when it comes to two characters in a single picture?

Mmm, it varies. I can't be too exact since things like that can be real specific, and as such the pricing on that can change. The prices on the initial posts are for generally basic requests. I feel like it would be too expensive to just double the price for a couples picture, but again, things like that and other additional details can be talked about with me in PMs and such so we can work out something past the basic pricing. ^^

Hello, dear! A friend of mine and I are looking at getting a piece done by you! I may have missed it while reading, but how is pricing when it comes to two characters in a single picture?

Mmm, it varies. I can't be too exact since things like that can be real specific, and as such the pricing on that can change. The prices on the initial posts are for generally basic requests. I feel like it would be too expensive to just double the price for a couples picture, but again, things like that and other additional details can be talked about with me in PMs and such so we can work out something past the basic pricing. ^^

Sending you a message sometime today then <3

• 4 weeks later...