[Story] Thank you...

[align=center](artwork done by Kura-ou. So much work that i truly feel unworthy to own this. I'd submit it to gallery but shrinking this file would be an atrocity)[/align]

[align=center]1XmcNCu.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]My dear daughter[/align]

[align=center]If you have found this journal, then it means a few things. It means that I am no longer apart of the realm, that you are living and you have done much research to find this little book.[/align]

[align=center]You will not find any spells, nor recipes, or even a story but rather the harsh truth i left in this tome.

[/align]

[align=center]As i write this, the Void slowly consumes my thoughts and plagues my sanity. In time i will no longer be your mother but a monstrosity. So...In these last pages, I will tell you the truth.

[/align]

[align=center]Your name is Alyx.

[/align]

[align=center]You are my child.[/align]

[align=center]

And i am the worst mother in existence...[/align]

[align=center]

From the moment i knew i was pregnant with you, I was ecstatic. A child left by Varthamith before he passed on. I was happy...but then when you were brought into the world, and not two minutes after you took your first breath did you take your last. Your body was frail. It wouldn’t take in nutrients...and I was stricken with guilt and despair. Your soul was stored in a Sprite Core that had laid dormant in my collection. My initial plans were to make lifelike dolls as an alternative to golems but your death made me change my plans.

I sought to make the perfect body for you. And you were Doll Number Four Zero one.

A Soulkin.

By this point you might of found out about your Au Ra shell. That is because the Elezen body intended for you was incompatible. When you were alive to see the body, it was struggling to stay intact. The only way to save you from death again was to give you the Au Ra shell. Their body structure and scales made it easier to keep yourself intact compared to the rest, but that required to modify your Sprite Core...and your horns were additions.

I am sure you are wondering why i gave myself unto the Void…

That is because my despair drew me into their offers. To create discord and chaos among the realm. To share and revel in the conflicts for years..and i was foolish. I regret my choices…

But it’s too late for me. Do not make the same mistakes I have, my Alyx...or whatever you call yourself now.

The final answer is the Heart. That was a gift I made that requires the power of your emotions to turn on. As time goes on, you may find friends, family and one to call a special someone. You may be angry, sad, happy and so on...and that will eventually allow you to know of emotions. Had i put it inside you from the start, you would of surely broke in half.

So for now, the heart is inside a Blue Tomestone. Only when it radiates with a warm glow can you put it inside yourself and be closer to a mortal than before.

Just remember…

I always loved you. I wanted what was best. I wanted you to have a second chance…

And because of that I am the most horrible mother to of ever been created. Do not forgive me, my child...but please acknowledge that I was your real mother.

I love you.

I love you

I love you

I love you

My Alyx, I always will love you.

Xyla Quintessence.

No mother. You are not the worst. For so long I'd wanted to understand why I was made, why i live. I wanted to understand you more and more...but this journal you left me brought everything together. The Au Ra Shell, My lack of understanding emotions, And why I am far different from the other four hundred other creations.[/align]

[align=center]You spent your entire life trying to give me a second chance, to make me live. To give me what Hydaelyn took, and in exchange it cost you your own life in the end. I do not hate you.[/align]

[align=center]I can't hate you.[/align]

[align=center]From my creation, you gifted me this new life. To carry on what would of been my true end. Your actions are not so black and white as others see. The grey line that you and now I tread is the same for all.[/align]

[align=center]For so many years, You worked and failed four hundred times over just to make me.[/align]

[align=center]I am your Magnum Opus in Alchemy,[/align]

[align=center]The Fifth Element,[/align]

[align=center]And i am your Eldest Daughter.[/align]

[align=center]There is so much i want to tell you...[/align]

[align=center]I made friends, though some still judge me. I met my beloved Keiichi, whom makes me truly happy. You also have four new daughters... Igni, Forta, Gaia, Wati. They want to meet the real you. Not the insane monster you became. [/align]

[align=center]They miss you.[/align]

[align=center]We miss you[/align]

[align=center]

I Miss You, Mother...[/align]

[align=center]So Thank you. Thank you for giving me this second chance. thank you for gifting me life.[/align]

[align=center]Thank You, My Mother. For all the atrocities you committed later in your life, It will never deter me from who you really were...[/align]

[align=center]The Black Witch of the Shroud who wanted to help people...[/align]

[align=center]So, I will do what it takes and continue that tradition. I will help as many people as I can from now on. For I am your Legacy.[/align]

[align=center]-Alyx Quintessence, Daughter of Xyla Quintessence-[/align]