Violetta Villanova

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Violetta Villanova
  • Primary character: Violetta Villanova
  • Linkshells: A few small FC/Friend Linkshells
  • Primary RP linkshell: None Currently (Looking)

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Available and fine with walk-up RP and scheduled RP/events/etc. Quite fine with RP in all quantities, though there are certainly times when it is put aside for content (making progress in this game is something I legitimately enjoy).

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • RP Combat can be quite fun! I've done this a wide variety of ways, from full freeform and just going with what feels right with the narrative, to roll-based systems, or even pre-planning on what should possibly be the outcome to it all. Injuries don't bother me either, but at the end of the day all RP needs to be a consensual and collaborative effort. 

• Views on IC romance:
  • Can be a sucker for well-written and executed romance and don't really have a problem with it, though it is not going to be my first and foremost focus on any character, nor is it something I'm going to go out of my way to pursue. If it happens, that's fine, otherwise I'm fine with it being out of the equation.  . 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Non-Romantic RP is quite fine. I appreciate RP in many of its forms and if everything were simply combat and romance it'd get pretty dull rather quick. Pretty much open to all RP that helps flesh out the world and experiences therein. Muh immersion. 

• Views on lore:
  • Abiding by lore is good and fine, but being an absolute stickler and slave to it is drab and dull. We simply have to accept that we will deviate from the lore at points whether it is realized or not and simply deal with that as it comes. If we view absolutely all RP under a microscope we're going to just not have any fun with it at the end of the day, at least that's my take. I try and stick to the lore as close as I can and do my research, but I'm not going to hold it against someone if they deviate, especially considering we only just recently got a lore bible (and not everyone has their hands on it)!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • No qualms with the use of say, party for privacy, or linkshell based use for RP purposes. I'm not a huge fan of linkshells for this since they take up space and I just haven't seen much of worth come about in RP Linkshells in the past other than as an organizational tool to kick things off elsewhere in the game world. I prefer using say/emotes in local, but will quickly swap to party if I feel its being disruptive to other people. I can para post and I will (rather quickly) in private or situations where its needed/wanted, but for the most part I'll avoid this; I hate para posting in busy public areas as I consider it rude and disrespectful to other people since it floods precious chat space and makes following anything more difficult.

[*]III. Other Info 

[*]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]