Hello, new here~

Soarin

Hello all,  

I stumbled upon this community some odd months ago, but just now gained the courage to make an account lol

I am a player from 1.0 my first character was on besaid/Balmung but I never got far with it.  My current main is on Ragnarok but I plan to switch back to the RP server once ARR comes out, I will be remaking my main as a Male miqo'te.

That being all said, I hope to get to know you all in the future. 

My first mmorpg was XI, I got paladin 75 but quit before the cap raise.

XIV 1.0 my main got to 50 paladin and my alt is 24 gladiator.  Other games i've tried were Ragnarok online, SWTOR, PSO2, Blade & soul.(private server)

--RP experience: I can't say I'm super confident if my RPing abilities, never really had a long lasting rp group, but I take critisism very well. :'3

--Character ideas/info: WiP for now...

--How did you learn about the coalition?: I found out about this place from various FFXIV forums, seems like a really nice place with a great variety of characters and a chance to find a nice longterm linkshell.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be?: I think medium is a good place to start.

--Anything from real life you âre comfortable with sharing?:

I'm abit of an art/cartoon buff and aspire to be a cartoonist.  I'm also in love with swords,  pretty much a bonafide swordnut/nerd.   I'd  really like to try my hand at blacksmithing/swordsmithing in the future.

That's about it~ ^^v

Hi and welcome to the RPC!

As I read your intro I am reminded of this:

l.jpg

:D

--RP experience: I can't say I'm super confident if my RPing abilities, never really had a long lasting rp group, but I take critisism very well. :'3

You may want to check out THIS GUIDE a few of us recently scraped together.  It's pretty longwinded but it has a table of contents so you can kind of skip around to the parts that are of the most interest to you.  :thumbsup:

Looking forward to meeting your character in-game!

Hi and welcome to the RPC!

As I read your intro I am reminded of this:

l.jpg

:D

You may want to check out THIS GUIDE a few of us recently scraped together.  It's pretty longwinded but it has a table of contents so you can kind of skip around to the parts that are of the most interest to you.  :thumbsup:

Looking forward to meeting your character in-game!

HAHA! Its funny you should bring up that comic, I love 8bit Theatre. 

Thank you for the kind welcome and That guide will be very helpful to me. x3

Welcome to the site. What server and ship were you on on SWTOR and PSO2? I might have seen you around.

I was in Shadowlands on SWTOR as a bounty hunter and  Ship 9 on PS02 my character was named Knight Wind. 

And thank you all for the kind welcomes ^^