Nakil Aizam

i. Basic Info 

• Characters: Nakil Aizam, Seeker of the Sun ; Dreke Lamorte, Wildwood Elezen ; Leira Kirin, Hellsguard Roegadyn

• Primary character: Nakil

• Linkshells: Not affiliated, but interested

• Primary RP linkshell: "

ii. RP Style 

• Amount of RP: 
    Varies. Medium-Heavy, generally. I tend to involve myself in personal arcs as a way of driving the RP away from pure social interactions and typical events like work. Those are filler. I'll jump back and forth between the personal arc, someone else's on-goings, and social filler, for pacing, but I'll avoid mixing them up, or focusing on one for extended periods. (If you've read the kingkiller chronicles; that.)

• Views on RP combat and injuries: 
    I love combat when everyone involved takes into account direction of the story. If you want to use /random for your own decisions, fine. However, everyone /randoming like we're rolling d20, is not. Character physique, expertise, circumstance, plot development; all of these are what I consider important. Winning, not so much.

I have no qualms with sustaining injuries.

1. Superficial ones are mostly acceptable when they're not overt. i.e. knuckles, torso scars, and other things that incite curiosity.
  2. Debilitating injuries are okay if they are treatable with modern magics and medicines. Having a character down and out for extended periods can be useful.

• Views on IC romance:
    To each their own. If the relationship follows a natural, or otherwise, progression in that direction, okie doke. I won't actively seek it out, unless RP necessity dictates that it makes sense.

• Views on non-romantic RP:
    This is everything, including romantic. I really don't see how it is avoidable, unless you are Dante, and all that you do is *bang bang bang* "Cool lines" move on to next fight.

Jokes aside. Non-romantic connections are what give characters drive to do things, and since I'm always going to be RPing an adventurer, you can be sure I'm interested.

• Views on lore:
    Hard and fast laws, like chronology, elements, magic, history, should always, always be referenced and used to guide the story. When some group is exclusive to my own story, I will keep their influence on the world's shape minimal or nonexistent. As long as whatever you have going on isn't contradicting these things, do you.

• Views on chat functions:
    OoC chatter will be denoted by some functional punctionation like [[this.]]"
    Chat not denoted will always be IC.
    Linkshells that are IC should not be flooded with ((chat.)) I like to use IC shells like a codec system from MGS. Not like an always open group phone call or VOIP channel, but like a CB radio. This is all subjective preference, though. I'm willing to play it how it's intended, if necessary.

iii. Other Info 

• Timezone: EST (UTC-5:00)
  • Contact info: 
    email: [email protected]
    Steam: Potato/midir4000

[align=center][glow=blue]Character Sheet coming soon[/glow]

[/align]