Kinda newish or Kinda retuning...

Kejira

Or is it Newish returning? Hmmm....

"Yet another person returning", yes that sound better

Hi all you sweet and nice people, i used to float around here when FFXIV first enchanted us with it's wonders and such such, i don't think you remember me, i used to play as Khivva Mearil, but because of a long series of unlucky events i had to quite playing, so when things got alright again for me to play, the game was about to get lock down *Pouts*, so i'm sooooo looking forward to A Realm Reborn, i nearly can't wait to get to play again

so now i finally got the courage to say hi after lurking for a month and i'm looking forward to enjoying FFXIV with you all.

I'm a long time roleplayer, though mostly in-game, i have tried some forum based rp, but i must say my experience in this aspect is lacking, i would love to try but, it's hard to get started.

I love to RP in MMO I play though. Anyhow, glad to be back here again and looking forward to seeing the start of a new game with you all!

"ohh before i forget" *walks out and returns after a short while, with a giant platter of newly baked cookies* "this are for all you wonderful people....." *breath in deeply and then yells out into the room* "and i have placed a platter of cookies for all you forum lurkers in the secret lurker room, take as many as you want i got many more where they came from." ^-^

Welcome back!! I do recall your name. :thumbsup:

I admit I have kind of a hard time with forum RP as well for a number of reasons, but it's great that there are so many avenues available for us to interact with each other here!

*peruses the cookies, finally locating a chocolate one before gingerly picking it up and nomming it quickly, a guilty look on her face a moment later*

Welcome back!!  I do recall your name. :thumbsup:

I admit I have kind of a hard time with forum RP as well for a number of reasons, but it's great that there are so many avenues available for us to interact with each other here!

*peruses the cookies, finally locating a chocolate one before gingerly picking it up and nomming it quickly, a guilty look on her face a moment later*

Heh Yah *jumps up and down* someone remembers me

it's just wonderful that we have a place where there are so many Role players....I Just want to hug you all

and thank you all for the welcome back ^-^