Kazukata Go

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Kazukata Go
  • Primary character: Kazukata Go
  • Linkshells: ShroudLife, Azeyma's Oath (FC LS)
  • Primary RP linkshell: ShroudLife

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I'm a heavy rper, but I also mingle with the medium and paragraph rp crowds for the right people. Above all else, though, I love the hell out of any rp that takes me out of the tavern and consists of more than small talk around a pint.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I enjoy rp combat a lot and will engage in it if it fits the story. I'll probably lean towards rollfighting since it's just an easy, no muss no fuss way of doing things, but if I know you well enough and trust you, I'm fine with more freeform combat. I'm fine with picking up temporary injuries (and, in my opinion, thanks to the magic of healing, most things are temporary), but if you're looking to inflict something permanent or long-term, I'd like to talk about it first and hold final veto power.

• Views on IC romance:
    I'm not particularly interested, and usually make my characters unavailable one way or another.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    As far as family ties or attaching another character to my character's backstory, I'd only be interested if it was someone I knew well and trusted. I feel anything else would develop organically between characters as we rp. But hey, if you have a specific idea or way you want our characters to develop, I'm happy to talk about it, and if it makes sense, I'll probably give it the green light!

• Views on lore:
    Mostly that I'm still learning it! That said, I think lore is incredibly important. There seem to be a lot of gray/not fully fleshed out corners of lore in this game that leave a lot of room for interpretation, but I don't generally condone players directly contradicting known, stated lore. If you catch me doing that, please tell me, because I'm probably being an ignorant git.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I'm pretty fresh to rping in FFXIV, so I can't say I have much of an opinion. The only thing I can think of is that I would prefer my Linkshells/FC chat channels/whathaveyou to be separated into IC-only or OOC-only channels.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:Central (GMT -6)
  • Contact info:I'd prefer being contacted in-game. I've got ventrilo (old school, I know), and I'll just download Discord whenever I first need it.