I ask for your aid!

I've been developing a tea-shop owner of a character, and I was hoping I could get some help from you other users!

I'll be poking at botany and other harvesting to gather more information when the game is fully released, but I know it's unlikely I'll be able to gather /all/ of the information I want to right away.

SO. Your quest, should you choose to accept it:

What plants are you picking up during your gathering?

I want to have a bit of fun with this tea shop and make up blends based on things you can actually find in-game.

[Also the shop still needs a name so if you have any suggestions. It's a tea shop-slash-small inn.]

Just to Clarify;

Just to put any minds at ease, I'm speaking from a 1.0 standpoint right now. xD I'm not referencing Beta/Alpha at all. However I do intend to gather what plants and such that I can when the game is live (or at least the NDA is lifted), but for now I was just hoping people could tell me what plants and foods they've found or crafted in their 1.0 days.

Quick reminder for everyone to remember that the NDA is still in effect for information derived from the beta that hasn't already been released.

That said, the only thing that comes to mind right now from playing botanist in 1.0 are the Thanalan Tea Leaves, but there might be more references to more somewhere. Perhaps searching some of the older item databases?

EDIT: Actually a quick search on Eorzeapedia turned up a lot more information than I thought was there.

Thank you for the NDA reminder!

And the link! But basically, I am trying to research all the different plants. I don't want to limit her teas to literally being made only from tea leaves. Like... Memory serving me, there are random plants like Blue Landtrap Leaves somewhere. Maybe she can make tea out of that, I dunno, haha.

Then again, I suppose I could use Eorzeapedia or something. ; ; Totally slipped my mind. I thought this would be a bit more fun for everyone, though.

Fruits/Nuts

Sun Lemons

Faerie Apples

Rolanberries

La Noscean Oranges

Blood Currants

Almond

Lowlands Grapes

Prickly Pineapple

Spices

Pearl Ginger

Cinnamon

Nutmeg

Black Pepper

Dragon Pepper

Table Salt

Rock Salt

Herbs

Chamomile

Lavender

Flax

Laurel Leaves

Sagolii Sage

Cloves

Thanalan Tea Leaves

Red/Blue Landtrap Leaves

Midland Basil

Marjoram

Mistletoe

Tinolqa Mistletoe

Matron's Mistletoe

Vampire plant

Yellow Ginseng

Belladonna (Nightshade!)

Sweeteners

Sweet Cream

Honey

Powdered Sugar

Buffalo Milk

Maple Sugar

Tea Ideas

Thanalan Chai

Thanalan Tea Leaves

Pearl Ginger

Cloves

Black Pepper

Cinnamon

Sweet Cream

Buffalo Milk

Blood Currant Tea

Blood Currants

Sun Lemons

La Noscean Oranges

Cloves

Cinnamon

Maple Sugar

Thank you for the wiki links, and thank you especially Mtoto!

I think I should clarify too, just to put any minds at ease, I'm speaking from a 1.0 standpoint right now. xD I'm not referencing Beta at all. However I do intend to gather what plants and such that I can when the game is live (or at least the NDA is lifted), but for now I was just hoping people could tell me what plants and foods they've found or crafted in their 1.0 days.