Winter's Wake <WW-RP>

EL9Z2YU.png

[align=center]What is the Winter's Wake IC?[/align]

A company born out of necessity Winter's Wake is an Adventuring and Mercenary based free company that is primarily Ishgardian aligned and based in the Twelveswood. Offering boarding, travel opportunities and fair pay, the company aim is to maintain an atmosphere of Brotherhood/Sisterhood for all those within her ranks. 

With a storied company history from even before its founding, the Free Company was made to take advantage of the adventuring opportunities in the more outer reaching lands of Eorzea. With the Dragonsong war and its aftermath providing endless chances for gold, glory and the forming of bonds. Despite coming from wildly varying backgrounds our membership have time and time again came together to support one another through hardship. Crossing blades and wielding silver tongues to overcome their obstacles.

[align=center]What is the Winter's Wake OOC?[/align]

We are a primarily EU based Roleplaying Free Company on the Balmung Server, we do however recruit non EU members both in the NA and AUS timezone's. While we cannot promise these members will receive our full focus we do our best to try and help them fit in and feel at home.

Our aim for Winter's Wake is to be more than just a free company, but a gaming community. Using both our Enjin website and our Discord, Winter's Wake has grown from a collection of roleplayers on FFXIV to a solid growing group of friends both online and off. Conforming with this has never been a forced aspect of the company, don't feel like joining us for a few steam games or a quick round of your favourite competitive game? No problem.

Perhaps you're an avid writer or artist? Well to that end we work to actively promote our FC artists, with discord channels displaying their work and forum threads dedicated to them. Our officer O'ray Tia runs the Winter's Wake Writing Challenge to encourage people to pick up their quill and try a new form of character development.

[align=center]How can I get into roleplay with your Free company?[/align]

We're always accepting contacts, relations or just random roleplay when we're out and about. Very rarely (with the exception of FC only Events) will we deny random world roleplay, in fact if you catch us in the open we'd encourage you to come up and join us.

If you want to form something more than that with us then please get into contact with one of the officer team and we'll try and see what we can do/ come up with.

We do not allow at present non FC members to stay in our IC Linkpearl though when it is in use for events we tend to offer temporary invites. However in order to arrange RP we have a Wake-OOC Linkpearl for friends, family and others who wish to get involved with the company but not join it directly for now.

[align=center]Joining up/Getting into contact with us[/align]

To apply to us please go through http://wwrp.enjin.com/ our enjin site, if you have any issues with this then you can contact myself ingame or on Discord, while you can get in touch with me here I do not actively check my inbox as often as I do these two.

Kaitlyn Nelhah - Kaitlyn#8062

If I'm not around the rest of the officer team will be more than happy to answer any questions or issues.

Flytia Dalyeis

O'ray Tia

Moxi Rayfall

K'aila Riki

We would strongly suggest that if you get a chance give our stories and journals a read, they are available on the website for non-members to have a look at.

Many thanks to Rommie for making me a more serviceable header than just the base game one. One day i'll try and grab an artist or two to commission the company some better graphics but for now its low on the list.

Let me know if I've missed anything you'd like to know about us otherwise thanks for reading!

:chocobo:

Edit:

Almost immediately after making this my sweetheart members made us an improved logo.

Thank you Syracusa <3