Looking for Fellowship

Hello, my name is Crys Mac. I am seeking someone who is trained in the ways of the Paladin. I wish to learn the ways of the Paladin. I want to learn more about the world I am in, and how to use my power to better help others. I have recently arrived in Ul'dah and am doing odd jobs here and there until I find my purpose. I am looking for a Friend Company that can help me grow and become the best I can be, so I can help others in this world.

((OOC:I am seeking an rping FC. I would prefer one that is friendly to all people. I have joined guilds in other games that ignored me when I asked questions or needed help. I am going with a toon that wants to do the right thing and will go out of his way to help, within reason. He does not know much of the world around him. He seeks to better himself and use his abilities and power to make the world a better place. I would also be looking for a family friendly FC as I am not keen on cussing or other negative things. If you or someone you know matches what I am looking for, please let me know, or look me up in game. (Crys Mac) Thank you for your time.

Hello, my name is Crys Mac. I am seeking someone who is trained in the ways of the Paladin. I wish to learn the ways of the Paladin. I want to learn more about the world I am in, and how to use my power to better help others. I have recently arrived in Ul'dah and am doing odd jobs here and there until I find my purpose. I am looking for a Friend Company that can help me grow and become the best I can be, so I can help others in this world.

((OOC:I am seeking an rping FC. I would prefer one that is friendly to all people. I have joined guilds in other games that ignored me when I asked questions or needed help. I am going with a toon that wants to do the right thing and will go out of his way to help, within reason. He does not know much of the world around him. He seeks to better himself and use his abilities and power to make the world a better place. I would also be looking for a family friendly FC as I am not keen on cussing or other negative things. If you or someone you know matches what I am looking for, please let me know, or look me up in game. (Crys Mac) Thank you for your time.

[ All This is OOC ]

Greetings C-Mac,

The Knights of Eorzea is a Free Company that embraces new and old RPer's alike. The experienced and the inexperienced. We love to help field Questions, Help our members with PVE issue's and of course our Calendar is full of events ranging from Squire Events (Which are smaller Group RP that is more or less a Mentor System) to Free Form RP Nights (Where we just rp to rp) and lastly one Major Event each week that pushes our Free Companies Story Forward. If your seeking a group that can provide you friendly criticism as well as take constructive criticism in return then we may be a good fit for you.

KnightsofEorzea.Enjin.com

The only thing you should be aware of is we are an older community as far as having an Age Restriction of 16+. Other then that your welcome to check out our site and see if we are a good fit or not. We also DO utilize character sheets and what not but we are more then willing and able to help you through that process.

Ryslo Suramlo.

[ Actually I noticed you applied to our community, and Never responded to our inquires on your application. If your still interested please read the comments in your application and we can go forward and setup a time to meet. ]

I can definitely recommend Ryslo's FC as a great group to join! If you are looking for some RP outside of the bounds of a FC, you are welcome to check out our Linkshell for the Hydaelyn Protectors. We have an active discord for organizing RP and events and have a few interesting events going on. We are always looking for more people to fight the good fight and lend a hand where possible!

If you have any questions feel free to let me know.