Strange Sighting in Thanalan! (Hoax!?)

[align=center]*The paper had some kind of weird...article*

Late last night, a strange occurrence appeared in the Eastern Thanalan region. A ball of flame as some reports claim to be darting around the region. Though it has not burned anything, some reports claim it has killed a few wildlife animals. A new monster or elemental beast? You decide! 

A reader of ours provided a picture of what he believes to be the creature in question.[/align]

[align=center]hwV23wS.jpg[/align]

[align=left]

"I was just walking on my midnight stroll when this ball o' flame just ran past me! I tried to get a good shot but the damned thing was faster than a Cactuar on fire! I-in fact i think it was a cactuar on fire! Anyways, the thing stopped for a moment and i finally caught this....then it bolted off and turned a Nannygoat into charcoal!"

[align=center]The photographer has decided to remain anonymous for his own safety. 

If anymore reports of this sighting is seen, contact either your local Brass Blades or The Immortal Flames if necessary. 

For now the public that know about this decided to dub it:

"Ifrit's Lost Spark"[/align]

[/align]

[align=center]Recent sightings of this beast seem to occur at night only and in areas less populated by people. Many have been trying to get a better look but the intensity of the fire building from the Spark of Ifrit have proven to be useless. As if warding others away.

So far, casualties have been only to wildlife but if it keeps up, the Flames will be dispatched to take care of the matter if it gets out of control. Thankfully and shockingly, the fire that would burn everything doesn't seem to burn plant life or fauna. 

Closer investigation in the morning have concluded that the charred animals the Spark runs into have chunks of flesh taken out. Perhaps...it hungers? 

We will continue updating and gathering what we can on our findings. The Spark of Ifrit seems to be harmless to Hyur and the like but animals may not be safe. Chocobos might be targeted but no proof of any charred Chocobos. Only some reporting the Chocobos they own being riled and spooked from their slumber by the blazing spark.

A reward will be placed once the final price has been decided...As the flames would rather contain the creature first.[/align]

[align=center]BREAKING REPORT![/align]

[align=center]The spark had just blazed over Black Brush Station and headed to Cutter's Cry. Scorched ants liter the entrance and faint signs of glass forming in the trail it left behind. The Flames have finally issued a bounty.

"Fifty Thousand Gil to whomever can capture this Lost Spark of Ifrit and bring it to the Immortal Flames office!"

It does look like a big problem! Meanwhile a group of peace keepers are rallying to defend this spark from hostile attackers and poachers! People believe this to be a spirit that means no harm. You decide!

[/align]

[align=center]We have an update! 

A small group of adventurers tried to corner the spark in the desert but it has eluded them. Making them slip on the sand turned glass in it's path and blocking it's way with walls of flame!

Meanwhile a radical group of activists are rallying to protect the Lost Spark of Ifrit, believing to be a kind and misjudged spirit. These people even take their time to watch it dash by when possible. Advocating it's right to eat like any other creature.

We still urge caution to those who wish to travel during night as the Spark of Ifrit has not even attempted to go near residential areas.[/align]

[align=center]The Spark of Ifrit is also being sought after the local beast tribe, believing it to hold some kind of power. Though they had bound it before, the spark laid the camp to ashes and charcoal before escaping. [/align]

[align=center]We give warning to anyone planning to capture this creature to Be Careful.[/align]