Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

[align=center]700x394http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/Xeres-Ajani/RPC-MH3U-Guild-image-with-b.gif[/img]

[/align]

I know a few of use are hunters here.  Did anyone want to hunt sometime?  We can make a skype group if we want or post times we're usually on.  It's always better to hunt with friends.  If anyone is interested, please post here.  Hunters of all skill welcome

[align=center]

Standard Room

Novice B / Lobby 10

Room name:  FFXIV RPC

Password: ff14 [/align]

I am Monster Hunter Manari!

Actually my hunter is named Orion and he's a MAN. A man's man.

But yeah, I play every night, not always online though. I'm usually on very late, like 10PM EST until 3PM EST or so. I pretty much always play and have almost completely finished every single player quest for Moga Village, and have been having trouble getting random people online to actually assist me in doing key quests and urgents. Everyone is so selfish usually. But I am a verteran hunter and excel in the Great Sword. I'd LOVE to hunt with people from the RPC and this is a great idea, Nel.

Oh right, my WiiU nintendo ID thingy is swordsmanorion I think. or Swordsman Orion.

I am Monster Hunter Manari!

Actually my hunter is named Orion and he's a MAN.  A man's man.  

But yeah, I play every night, not always online though.  I'm usually on very late, like 10PM EST until 3PM EST or so.  I pretty much always play and have almost completely finished every single player quest for Moga Village, and have been having trouble getting random people online to actually assist me in doing key quests and urgents.  Everyone is so selfish usually.  But I am a verteran hunter and excel in the Great Sword.  I'd LOVE to hunt with people from the RPC and this is a great idea, Nel.  

Oh right, my WiiU nintendo ID thingy is swordsmanorion  I think.  or Swordsman Orion.

I'll help you do key quests Manari. I see you on all the time but you're usually in local mode :/

I'll see about dipping into this room if I ever see it up though. I'm on it often enough right now, though I'm usually with my bud hauling ass and takin' care of business.

I'll help you do key quests Manari. I see you on all the time but you're usually in local mode :/

I'll see about dipping into this room if I ever see it up though. I'm on it often enough right now, though I'm usually with my bud hauling ass and takin' care of business.

That would be awesome of you, Shipp. I'd love to hunt with you anyway. I have some higher end high rank gear thanks to all the 9 star moga village quests, but I'm only HR5 online, and I had to solo the Ivory Lagiacrus Urgent quest to get that far! But it's mostly my fault. I'm not the kind of person who enters a room and posts all the crap I need and doesn't want to help others. I do a bunch of quests for other people then the leader leaves. Haha.

I'd love you forever if you helped me get to G Rank. I'm itching to test my soloing skills there, and to be able to hunt alongside the rest of you hunters already there.

I'd be willing to help people out from time to time, when things aren't so busy. 

Nintendo ID : Lren-2

Mainly a tail-chopper / support, depending if I use Long Sword or Sword and Board.

Bout to hit HR5 as I play with a regular group of IRL friends.

I had a great time. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to gem that Barioth X armor, but we will see what I can come up with.

Playing with friends is so much better than playing with random people, which is pretty much all I could do in MHT. I had a blast and look forward to doing it again.

• 1 month later...

You should! If you do I promise to hunt with you. I need reasons to keep hunting, and playing with friends is my favorite one. HR 80 and I still want to keep playing. I'm having an affair with my Great sword. The gunlance is just so much fun. Also gives me a chance to practice more with my bow skills.