[New] Roleplayer I White Mage I Hyur I Balmung

Hi there! 

My name is Aisha Heartfield, a White Mage Midlander Hyur from the Balmung Server. I am new to the forums, but I hope to be able to explore my character creatively and interact with the community in positive ways!

MMORPG background

WoW, Elder Scrolls, Rift, FF, Runescape, Eve, Ragnarok Online, Tera + so many more.

--RP experience

I've been roleplaying on and off since I was 9 years old playing on the old school MUDs! I'm 25 now.

--Character ideas/info

To be decided. Part of the reason I've signed up here is to get acquainted with the lore so that I can create my character properly.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

A friend who is established on the server sent me a link to the forum to help me in creating my character and learning more about the lore and community.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Heavy roleplay. Otherwise I will be doing PVE content with my Free Company which I associate with on an OOC basis (My character will not be associating with any particular Free Company)

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

Sure! I am currently studying my Bachelor of Nursing to become a Registered Nurse while also preparing for graduate Medical School entry at the conclusion of my degree. I am also technically Australian! But all my friends are US/Canadian so here I am on Balmung!

Very happy to meet and make new friends,

Cheers!

Aisha Heartfield

Hey there and welcome to the RPC, Aisha!

I can't meet you in-game and I'm not as much of a lore wizard as some are here, but feel free to ask anything! I'd suggest heading off to the Lore Discussion/Character Workshop page to get help with your character designs and, if you want, you can make a post in the Making Connections page to find some people in-game to roleplay with.

I won't ever be around Balmung, but if you're thinking about forum RP, just send a message and we can talk!

Welcome aboard the RPC! If you haven't found it yet, check out the character workshop subforum and make a thread there. Most, if not all of our resident lore gurus keep an eye on that subforum, and they do a great job getting people's characters shipshape and lore-worthy. At least, they did with mine.

Again, welcome aboard!