[Aisha Heartfield] White Mage I Hyur Midlander [New Player]

Character Sheet

Intro Information

Character name:Aisha Heartfield

Nicknames:

Relevant Class: Most closely aligns with Astrologians (She is not a WHM, that's just my OOC main class.)

·        

Lady Heartfield

·        

Warden of Holy Waters

Origin of Nickname: The head of house Heartfield comes with it an honorary title of “Warden of Holy Waters” as customary. Her lineage is lined with scholars whose cultural identity was shaped and thusly the family’s cultural identity through closely aligned to the accumulation of knowledge and understanding of the deity Thaliak and his aspect of Water.

Birthdate: 27thSun of the 2nd Astral Moon

Place of Birth: Sharlayan

Ethnicity/Race: Midlander Hyur

Religion:  Worships the Twelve with particular reverence to Thaliak the Scholar, patron deity of her birth nation of Sharlayan and guardian over her nameday.

Basic Appearance:

Height: 173.2 cm (5’6ft.)

Weight: 54 kg(120 lbs.)

Body type: Aisha has a petite frame, though it is often difficult to discern given that she dresses quite conservatively. She is on the shorter side for a Midlander, but still identifiable as belonging to the Midlander ethnicity.

Eye color: Lilac with flecks of gold around the iris.

Skin tone:  Pale to the extent that many have observed her having ‘porcelain’ like skin.

Face shape:  Heart-shaped.

Prominent features:She is lightly freckled across the base of her nose and has high cheekbones though her heart-shaped face softens her features.

Tattoos or distinguishing marks: She has a small birthmark just below her sternum, she also has scars along her back; the writings of Holy Scripture.

Attire

Aisha can be found in modest attire which may include robes, scarves or other fabrics which hide most flesh. She has dedicated herself to the pursuit of knowledge and spiritual enrichment and therefore treats her body as a holy embodiment of her faith. As such, while Aisha maintains a high level of personal hygiene and takes care to always look presentable it is more so a reflection of her religious sentimentality than vanity.

Jewelry/Tokens/Special Items: Aisha wears a small golden pendant encrusted with small sapphires with an exquisitely cut ‘Eye of Water’ centerpiece. She is fiercely protective of the family heirloom, passed down through a line of scholars and identifies her as head of the family.

Appearance & Mannerisms Description: Aisha stands at a modest 5’6, just under average for a woman of Midlander descent. She has white hair which falls to the mid of her back which is common for her ancestry. Her hands are small and she possesses two plain gold rings with etchings. Her face is heart shape with a small button nose flanked by high cheekbones which are softened by a natural and ever-present blush along the contours.

Aisha does not care for the application of makeup. Her skinis pale and can be likened to porcelain, while her eyes are a rich lilac hue with gold flecks around the iris. Though her clothing often obscures this, the skin of her back is covered with Holy Scripture etched into the flesh with a blade of some description. The particular significance of this scripture is unlikely to be discerned so readily by others, though she takes considerable care to conceal its existence.

Often possessing a calm and unimposing demeanor, Aisha canoften lend a quiet confidence to a room. Preferring to deal with conflict with a cool indifference to emotional intensity and the application of knowledge and wisdom, she can often be seen to fidget or become increasingly uncomfortable when individuals convey more emotion than she can readily cope with.

Personality:  Aisha is quiet and emotionally reserved owing to her upbringing which greatly discouraged the involvement of emotion. Believing that many of the world’s conflicts stemmed from emotional entanglements, her family practices a philosophy of learning which rejects the involvement of emotional sentimentality.

Aisha’s family comprises of a lineage of scholars who sought to promote a logical approach to all matters of diplomacy and learning by upholding a primary tenet. These scholars defined this tenet as the necessity for emotional detachment as key to intellectual growth.  While Aisha possesses great capacity for kindness, compassion and empathy she tempers these facets of her personality through the diligent application of logic and knowledge and an active practice of avoiding emotional attachment.

Despite her nature which is empathetic and culturally sensitive, Aisha struggles to maintain a resolve to forgo attachment in favour of attaining knowledge from a concrete formulated approach as dictated to her through her upbringing. When confronted with emotional intensity in others whom she is unable to reason with, she is more likely to retract emotionally and become distant. This defensive mechanism and deeply seated behaviour is responsible for her often disappearing on those whom she believes she has developed an inappropriate level of attachment to.

History:

The Heartfield family hails from the nation of Sharlayan. Both of Aisha’s parents were born and raised in the nation before, through the merit of their intellectual capacities and thirst for knowledge, were given the opportunity to travel southward to the Sharlayan outpost in Eorzea. There, her parents held positions teaching and expanding the knowledge base about Eorzea with great fascination and zeal. Her ancestors, who comprises entirely of scholars often found themselves as guardians and keepers of knowledge in the Great Gubal Library and spend their entire lives furthering their knowledge and archiving history.

After peace negotiations with Garlemald failed, her parents took the young child southward into Eorzea with hopes of furthering their own knowledge. During the perilous journey by ship, both herself and her parents contracted an unknown illness from which only herself and her father recovered from. When they reached the safety of the continent and were nursed to health, she was raised by her father with the guiding principles of her House and devoted herself to upholding her family lineage by furthering her knowledge and understanding of the world.

[Note: I am new to roleplaying in this game! So please feel free to give me feedback on any lore issues with what I've written about.]

Hey there!

I will quickly address the biggest lore derp you've got going on! Seeming you're new to the game's lore; I'd suggest searching the term White Mage here on the RPC.

A TL;DR version of it though: There's only White Mage outside the Padjal, the Warrior of Light. Unless you are playing THE Warrior of Light, being a White Mage is impossible. The Elementals simply don't permit it. However there's always the option to go a Conjurer. Suffice to say, they are extremely powerful as well and you really don't need to be a White Mage at all to be a 'proper' healer.

Also because she's an actual Sharlayan, why not go Astrologian? Seeming the class hails from there. Just an idea!

Best of luck o/

Hey there!

I will quickly address the biggest lore derp you've got going on! Seeming you're new to the game's lore; I'd suggest searching the term White Mage here on the RPC.

A TL;DR version of it though: There's only White Mage outside the Padjal, the Warrior of Light. Unless you are playing THE Warrior of Light, being a White Mage is impossible. The Elementals simply don't permit it. However there's always the option to go a Conjurer. Suffice to say, they are extremely powerful as well and you really don't need to be a White Mage at all to be a 'proper' healer.

Also because she's an actual Sharlayan, why not go Astrologian? Seeming the class hails from there. Just an idea!

Best of luck o/

Oh woops! I totally didn't even mean to suggest she was a White Mage. xD I hadn't really ascribed a class to her storyline wise and probably shouldn't have included that in the title (it just happens to be the main class I actually play and was just a carry on from my introduction post. Eep.)

She would definitely align most closely with an Astrologian I think! You're absolutely right

Besides that was everything else okay?

Thanks so much~